• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone know onehost.ws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i have never heard of them. Their prices are really cheap for what they offer, if i were you i would do some more research into them and find out about them.

Originally posted by X-Istence
Personally i have never heard of them. Their prices are really cheap for what they offer, if i were you i would do some more research into them and find out about them.

Yes. I can't agree with you more. If anyone were to look for hosting they will really have to be careful. Especially. Since we are offering such low prices. There is more to be careful.

You don't want to be host with Onehost, and be down the next day.

Let me give you a rough overview of our company.

Onehost.ws is a subsidary of eShock.org, we had been providing webhosting to our clients ever since 2000. And therefore, we are here to stay and provide for our customers.

Our servers are upgraded (old servers), but new sites would be hosted on Pentium 4 servers.

The main reason why we don't charge as high as other web hosting company's is because we have lower overhead cost. Like, we do not provide phone support, and instead uses online support mediums like MSN, ICQ..etc..

All I can say is that, you can trust our services and be happy with it!

Thanks
Aaron
http://www.onehost.ws

The deals are good yes, but in my question is if someone uses 1000 mb space or somewhere near it, then wont they use alot more than 2000 mb transfer? Other than that however everything looks legit and from the post above the owner seems like a good guy.

Well either he wasnt banned when I read this, or I missed something. I apologize, getting banned is not too good ;) Sorry my fault guys.

I am innocent!!!!!

I wonder why did they banned me???

I barely signup and I did not post my ads anywhere that I am not supposed to. Plus, I did not flame anybody's post. Nor did I use vulgarities. The only possible chance is for me to say something about unlimited packages (like.. WHM. disallow users to say they have unlimited packages or something)

BUT i already explained! Our's is UNLIMITED DISKSPACE and not BANDWIDTH.

Can the officials please do something? I emailed you guys 24hours back. Please respond. I was at #17 post.. i suddenly got kicked out from freewebspace.net for good.. wonder why?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by D MaN
The deals are good yes, but in my question is if someone uses 1000 mb space or somewhere near it, then wont they use alot more than 2000 mb transfer? Other than that however everything looks legit and from the post above the owner seems like a good guy.

yep, but the thing is that most user's actually don't use more than 100MB.. so that is fine..

The idea of us capping bandwidth with small accounts..etc.. is for server performance. If we are not going to do that. Imagine if we host 200 small sites... on a single server.. with bandwidth limits. (or higher bandwidth limits.. like 5 GB).

Wow...

Anyways.. we will be increasing bandwidth by two times for the accounts for free next month for our current subscribers :)

Thanks
Aaron

Aaron by recreating another account, this will only anger the admins even more =(. You should of just sent another e-mail to the mods.

Contact the Mods again, because they might of missed your first e-mail.

Originally posted by northwind
Aaron by recreating another account, this will only anger the admins even more =(. You should of just sent another e-mail to the mods.

Contact the Mods again, because they might of missed your first e-mail.

oppz! Shit.. How do we delete accounts???

Why are the admin so strict here? First of all, I did not make any mistakes.. and also.. even if I did.. (wonder how.. with 17 post).. I thought there is a 3 times and you are out.. thing????

Even if i did.. this should be first time.. and should be given a warning???

I just signup YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Out of that 17 posts, many were mistakes. Just yesterday I posted a sticky in this forum for all the new hosts to read, which you obviously didn't. You had a spam spree without reading the requests and replying to older posts where people had already found a host.

Bye bye :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back