• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone know of a good free customized chatroom?

spennyc

I want a free customized chatroom to add to my website - LetsGoOutNY.com. I have tried tons of them and they are either too slow or they look horrible. I run a slick looking, hip website and I need a smooth working very good looking customizable chat room. PLEASE HELP ME!! Has anyone found a good one?

I was in this same problem, and while I didn't find a good chat that was customizable, I'm pretty happy with quickchat.org. But if you have a server that allows for java servlets, I'd highly recommend NFC chat - I can't remember the URL, but do a search on NFC in hotscripts.com and you might find something there.

Are any of those you mentioned romotely hosted? I am looking for a chat room myself, which is romotely hosted. The only ones I know of are Bravenet and Beseen and I dislike both of them

Back