• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone interested in taking on a new project?

Uhh...

I disabled my firewall and it said the same thing. in fact, my computer froze up. :confused2

I'll try it again later, when i'm on my computer (i'm on my parents right now).

I don't understand what the problem is though! :confused:

ok. In internet explorer go to tools, then internet options and then try to enable cookies by changing your level of security.

I can help with programming ! (php\mysql) just tell me what do you need exactly (but I reall dont have much time, im building 2 projects, 1)message board 2)photo gallery....)..:)

Hey, I'd be willing to help out. I can go for any of the jobs (column writing, graphic designing, site programming, and boards moderating) . :)

Okay, it's kind of difficult to organise stuff here...

Anyone got MSN?

I'm fifi_spunkbubble@hotmail.com

Alternatively, you can register for my forums, the URL is above up there somewhere ^.

I guess the first step is to think of a name, and to assign staff to what they want to do. Can you guys that want to help elect the thing you would most like to do, and we'll sort it out from there. Also, any ideas you have - post them please :D!

Hmm, a name... I can't think of any creative ones right now but if I ever do I'll be sure to suggest them. ;) As for the thing I'd like to do most, well, I'd list them as 1) graphic design 2) forum mod. 3) column writing. Meaning, my first choice would be to be a part of the designing department. But I don't mind taking on more than one task, or doing something other than designing, if necessary. I'm pretty flexible, just tell me what to do.

Okay, your name is down for those things, in order of your preference...

Meanwhile, have you got MSN?

Yeah, I have MSN... but I don't use it, my sister does. Guess I'll just have to sneak on with her username. Can you message me? Because I can't seem to add you to the contact list. :/

lilac_sugar87@hotmail.com

Gak, this is quite difficult to organise here.

Everyone that's volunteered, I can use your help :). (And it's very appreciated). Now we just need to come up with a name, and so on.

Just a few quick suggestions chippy!

- Make sure you stay on top of things and remain in control at all times, otherwise your project will fall apart at the seams and fail miserably!

- Make sure you get everything started and organised quickly! Let everyone know what they are doing, and what is expected of them etc. otherwise things could get out of control, which would then lead up to the first point...

- Also make sure everyone involved is registered at your forums, so they can all discuss things with each other; and you can easily order everyone around that way too.

:biggrin2:

Originally posted by +chips
Now we just need to come up with a name, and so on.
You decided against the name I suggested last night?

MSN is still playing up :(

Back