• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone help on a good enough server, take a look

knobs

what i need is:

at least 100 megs space
PHP
ASP
Perl (these dont matter that much)
FTP
Domain name
quite a bit of bandwidth
Yearly pay
quite fast server
control panel

Can anyone help? cheerz

Last edited:
<<MOD NOTE: Post removed:>>
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=3

Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

<</MOD NOTE>>

No domain name but I would sugest to get 1 from godaddy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
<<MOD NOTE: Post removed:>>
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=3

Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

<</MOD NOTE>>

Last edited by a moderator:
why not just register one for yourself? problem with registering a domain with a host is the problem of ownership & what happens to the domain when you leave...

is0lized

This is a very good advice. There are many hosting companies register domains on behalf of their clients, but when the client wanted to move the hosting account, the hosting company is using this domain as a tool to keep the customer by force!

Originally posted by pearhost
is0lized

This is a very good advice. There are many hosting companies register domains on behalf of their clients, but when the client wanted to move the hosting account, the hosting company is using this domain as a tool to keep the customer by force!

Do you do custom plans and offer static IP's?

Originally posted by pearhost
Yes we do custom plan and dedicated IP too. Please PM or visit our website

Ok Pear Host, I just PMed you. By the way, do you accept payment via paypal? Cause I don't have a credit card.....

Back