• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anybody know a CPM ad program based on region?

spennyc

I run a New York nightlife website - LetsGoOutNY.com. My site currently recieves about 5,000 visitors (total visitors/not unique) and about 45,000 accesses per month. 90% of these visitors come from the New York City area. I would imagine that this statistic makes my hits more valuable. Does anyone know a CPM banner ad company that will recognize and appreciate that my visitors come from a small area?

In other words, are there any companies that will sponsor my site based on the region/city I am in?

Also can anyone give me an estimated dollar amount I can be making right now based on my # Of Visitors and the area that they come from?

I don't know any, and probaly wouldn't know any if there was ;).
I'd just go with normall banners, for a while. Then if/when you find a NYC banner network look closley at it and join up. If your site becomes larger those bigger ad companies would probaly get NYC banner ads for you.

Back