• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Web Projects?

vinyong

Hi all,

Wonder do you guys has any web project for me to help out? I am still a ful time student and I need a job to pay for my school fee. My portfolio is available and I can help in advertising site too.

Portfolio : www.drawgroupstudio.com

Thanks.

I must say your work is absolutely amazing. You should contact template monster for a steady stream of cash. They could probably help you out.

While the templates are nice, I dont think they are anywhere near the standards of Template Monster. Hope you get some work :).

I am actually looking for a web designer right now for a website I am doing. The budget is low, about $150 to $200 and what I need done is a layout (a few pages only) into which I'll plug in my own content.

Give me a PM if you are interested. I am doing it through Guru.com and the bidding process is open but if this sounds like something you want to do I can give you my Project ID and I can invite you to do it instead.

Back