• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any thoughts on BurstMedia?

TaintedPearls

Hey. I saw an ad about burstmedia on a site I was visiting. Has anyone ever used them? Are they any good? If anyone has opinions or advice on them, please post it here. Thanks.

amitnyamtabad said:
Nope no idea about this one!
If you don't have any idea why are you spamming forum by posting same useless answer twice?

@ justagaguhl:
IMO, Burstmedia is one of the premier targeted outsourced ad program for special content sites having medium traffic. I think earnings are on the basis of CPM that are not good enough according to reviews. However, integration of their ad service technology and their experience in the industry will definitely benefit any publisher. :classic2:

I think Bust is a pretty old player in the scene...

It's just somewhere in the middle with everything. The payments can't match up with casale/the others and it's not too hard or too easy to get into. I think it makes a good back up network/filler one in case your main one goes bust :).

Yup they are cpm network & they often display adverts regarding some surverys & again they are need more US traffic!!

Burst is one of the oldest ones out there, if you can get accepted go for it, my site did, its rates are matching up with TF (Tribal Fusion) for me which is great. They pay well and on time.

But there are some draw backs the pay on a net 90 basis. Also they only pay 50%.

They are still considered a First Teir network, and my fill rate with them is great. But it all depends on the topic of your site.

I say if accepted give them a test run on your site, and see how they do for you, make sure you set up deafaults in case your fill rate is low that way you are still earing some.

Back