• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam456

I want to make a forum website (general) . Want a domain . What is your suggestion about bandwith and hosting space ? I am new and not know about much more.

Thanks for reply me I was a very upset about this matter because many people in my local area says about 5 Gb space and bandwith 6 Gb . I am little satisfied after this reply .

I would recommend a low -end VPS to start with. Make sure you get free managed services/tech/phone support. This will all come in handy later.

I want to make a forum website (general) . Want a domain . What is your suggestion about bandwith and hosting space ? I am new and not know about much more.

For just getting started, you'll be fine with 500MB space and 5GB bandwidth. Or if you plan on building a lot or have a popular topic, 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth has become a fairly standard baseline package for people. These can be had for right around $2 a month for one with decent quality behind it.

Domains vary in price, but most of the .com and .net domains run $10-$15 yearly to register and maintain.

I offer a number of options for you to consider getting started with at http://www.seraphimlabs.net

Try looking at FlyHosting Solutions. Their Starter plan has 500 MB Disk Space and 1 GB bandwidth. With instant upgrades. Check them out here: FlyHosting Solutions Its only $3 a month. Plus its on an underloaded USA Server!

In this thread most of people suggest me 10 GB space with 5GB bandwidth . So I will start it soon . Thanks alot friends .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back