• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any success with TrafficSwarm?

weblaunch

Hi,

I've tried a few surf exchange schemes and have concluded that they're largely a waste of time. The other day I came across a site called TrafficSwarm and was impressed by the quality of its member sites. TrafficSwarm boasts a membership of over 150,000 sites, which include major sites like PayPal and StormPay.

Is TrafficSwarm an exception in the start-page exchange schemes? Has anyone had any success with this service?

I joined the program a few days ago and am considering upgrading to a Pro account for $30 a month (the standard account is free).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a member of TrafficSwarm for a while. I hardly use it, not sure why.
How is PayPal and StormPay using them?

I've used them previously when I first started promoting my sites online. I don't use them anymore and I will continue that way as they are just a waste of my time. The traffic that I receive from them is very untargeted.

I had over 1000 credits and got 50-60 visits from them, so for me it was a fiasco.
For this type of "schemes" I would recommend trafficG.com more. All credits turned into real visits so they are worth their salt.

Still ... my advice would be to have some good content and patience. This kind of traffic is not "true" since peopel stay for 30 seconds they need to get the credit and leave.

Back