• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any solutions for this ?

velton

Trionaxos
NLC
am new user of cpanel and whm .. may i know why i always get this error and i cant login to my site's ftp even all are running smooth there..

ftperror6vv.jpg

many thanks
Edit/Delete Message

Hi

You should contact your web host or reseller provider (if you have one) & ask them if your IP address is listed in there brute force (if they use it), this software stops you from logging into FTP if you fail login allot of times, just contact them & see what they say :).

looks to me like they have anonymous ftp disabled and are using pure ftp and you are using internet explorer to access your site ftp. Try using a true ftp program like smart ftp and you will be fine

velton said:
am new user of cpanel and whm .. may i know why i always get this error and i cant login to my site's ftp even all are running smooth there..

ftperror6vv.jpg

many thanks
Edit/Delete Message

That is not an error message, it's actually telling you FTP is working nicely. Some funny answers here :lol:

Click OK and then right click on the browser's main empty white area, then login. Enter your user and pass and then it'll let you in.

Back