• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any site that offers free domains like .com .net .org etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhash

Can any one tell me a site where i can get free domains (TLD) like .com .net .org .co.in etc for free in return of forum posting or something like that. Having full ontrol on the domain.

Suggest me such site which will require least posting and must provide yearly renewal of the provided doamins.

Find an forum that pays for posts around .10$ to 0.30$ and get around 80 to 90 posts and you have enought money to buy yourself one.Make 180 posts and get 2 years registration and so on...

Send me the details of the domain & the site your are planning to host there. If it is an existing site give the current address.

www.forumwizards.com

And register on their forums and apply for an writer... If that really helps please pu "karlo" as your refferer. Thx :beer: ( i get nothing from it just for the mods to know)

Ok grey-eye thanks for your help, I may try that forum later.

Send me the details of the domain & the site your are planning to host there. If it is an existing site give the current address.

And thanks to you also, I have recently started a community site which is not so active with lots of members. I want a domain for that site and complete access over that domain and no ads or link back in th site. So, I think you may not help it personally, however if still you are interested then I will like to take your help. Anyways your help is appreciated, thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back