• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any rating system by FWS?

Fahad_1

I just wanted to know that is FWS going to do something like ranking all the free webspace provider in their website so that it becomes easier for us to choose which one is the best?

Fahad

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i would be down with something like that. Just not sure if anyone else wants to put in the work.

Ranking how, like all the other lists out there?

Whomever pays the most money. :p

Bruce said:
Ranking how, like all the other lists out there?

Whomever pays the most money. :p

I was thinking more along the lines of ranking by review.

the reviews created by those that obtained a hosting provider thru FWS.

And not sure it would really be a ranking system. I think more of a review system.

And i for one would be willing to host and maybe get a script going were folks could post there reviews.

Of course FWS could just start a section for that (I dont want to step on any toes).

any thoughts?

you r right tumble.

FWS can create a system so that free webspace prviders can sign up and submit their site. This way a review system can be made.

and also FWS can track their popularity by giving a javascript which is to be placed of free space providers site. This will be a very good thing for us to know which site is the best.

It now depends upon the authority of FWS.

I hope they will understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it should be out of the hands of the providers. And that the users should step up and do it on thier on accord.

And no rankings are invloved just there personal expirence with said provider.

Granted users are at times unwilling to go about doing reviews unless something bad happens or the provider pushes them to do a review.

With that in mind it would seem that some sort of advertising would need to be done. If a outside source were to set something up.

If FWS would set up a section. then i would hope the users would feel comfortable using FWS section. I mean they already have usernames for the board ect.

And as was stated before the providers should be left out of it in all respects.

tumble

Fahad: If you want a signature, set it up properly in your User CP. You're only allowed 4 lines and I really don't want to have to go through and edit every single one of your posts.

In regards to a review system, there's been one in place all along. Click the "Reviews" link up in the header. No one seems to make much use of it anymore though.

Bruce said:
Fahad: If you want a signature, set it up properly in your User CP. You're only allowed 4 lines and I really don't want to have to go through and edit every single one of your posts.

In regards to a review system, there's been one in place all along. Click the "Reviews" link up in the header. No one seems to make much use of it anymore though.

well i will be a monkys uncle. It was there all along. Such small font.
Bruce could i get permmsion to link that in my sig?

tumble

Does the reference to FWS cost me a line?

Never mind got it back down to 4

Last edited:
I set up something remotely for this also. I wasn't aware that FWS had a reviews page either. lol

Well anyways, check my sig ... you are welcome to review FWS hosts there as well. :)

We have a toplist of the free host that are ranked as the best by our visitors. They are listed in categories of Top 10 overall ranking, support, speed and features.
Toplist of free hosts

You can read thousands of reviews of free hosts at FreeWebspace.net in the reviews section.

Back