• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any post 4 host forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now am a helper at this hosting site! - Up time at the moment has been at 100%, we have several servers - in which we have one for free hosting accounts one for paid hosting and the other for Reseller accounts. :) Our main site isn't polished yet, as to why I directed to the forum.

For free accounts, we're a post for host. :cool2: And you can upgrade at anytime, as long as you have the sufficient posts to do so. You only have to post at one time to get an account with us, if you do not use the account in the maximum of 14 days your account will be terminated/suspended, depending on how much 'stuff' is uploaded onto your hosting package. - downloads etc.

We hope you choose our community, our paid and free customers like our service - and we've had no complaint, except for a little reseller hosting downtime, as we were moving the resellers to a newer server, and they had not updated there IP addresses for there name servers - even though we did email them about this change. :)

Regards,

Hello !
www.ahost.ro can offer you what you have requested !

Please pm me With:
NAME:
EMAIL:
DOMAIN (or subdomain):
Description:
LINK BACK TO THIS THREAD:

Regards !

Please do check when the request was made the next time you decide to reply to one.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back