• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any one konw the forum which using perl and mysql?

Not sure, but I think ikonBoard will be coming out with a MySQL version. I don't think it's nearing a release date though.

well the've still been giving quality boards for free for a long time now.
they proabably deserve to get money for there work :)

We are going through the same phase which happened a couple of years back, everybody was imitating Ultimate Bulletin Board , yes even vB. Now the tables have turned and it is vB which is being imitated.

Ikonboard will support mySQL in Beta 7.1, this will come out very soon (about 1 - 2 weeks).

I also heard that there were rumours about paying Ikonboard, but at this moment Ikonboard is still FREE!!! So you can always use the free beta version ;)

Originally posted by kennymoens
Ikonboard will support mySQL in Beta 7.1, this will come out very soon (about 1 - 2 weeks).

I also heard that there were rumours about paying Ikonboard, but at this moment Ikonboard is still FREE!!! So you can always use the free beta version ;)

uh 7.1!! They are in 3 now!

Back