• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

------------------- any one know this host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakher

Hello all
please a want to get reviews for this host.
if any one have any experiance with them.

i was going to shift to this site but i got a very very bad review of them.
So i wanna confirm that here coz FWS much more reliable to me than any else net media.
So guys help me shuold i go there or not?

Who? All I see is lines, so I presume FWS has blocked the website you are trying to link to. :/

The host's domain is banned here, that never has been a good sign, I tell you what.

I've seen that template before...someone posted an offer with the same thing.
They offer unlimited on everything, and can't even spell create properly and it's blocked by word filter, says it all.

Reading through both threads, this guy is a bit of a pain.
Hope he gets what's coming to him.

lol, Dont go anywhere near him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna find him and slap him across the face.

I helped get him banned from here, following him around reporting all his unlimited offers..
He made so many in the end I just said "This is the last offer I am reporting, Just search his posts for more" LOL

They are all the same person, they are all scammers.. Just stay away from them.

Also, I must add that a friend of mine got sucked in to one of them about 3 months ago,
They wanted me to help them install a script.. The server was so slow it was like working on a p2...
Then I asked who it was and they said, Hostingspace4u LOL
I studied the server more and it turned out to just be a VPS with about 20GB HDD and 512MB ram.

Hostingspace4u.net is leading provider in web hosting industry. Hostingspace4u.net is in Web Hosting Market for more than 10months & having many clients over more than 30 country in world. As per WebHostingStuff Report Hostingspace4u is ranked #1,392 of 7,814 companies Hostingspace4u.net is growing up day by day, getting more & more clients, we are feeling we are not able to manage that much clients & thinking it to sell it with all clients & server. If you are interested making an offer or looking for more information.. then contact admin [at] hostingspace4u.net

Thanks.
Seems like the .net is in overload already :)

Last edited:
OK ban me here from FWS but I just came across this discussion while I was searching for my site in Google. Well, I own H ostingspace4u.net & our server is Its core2duo with 2 GB RAM & 2 x 300 GB HDD. So, far we have 99.89% uptime, measured by WebhostingStuff.

We are not Hosting on a vps & the proofs are here as a screen shot. Please don't write false things.

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=56862707ph4.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=91302521bp3.jpg
Regards & Bye.

lol, Dont go anywhere near him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna find him and slap him across the face.

I helped get him banned from here, following him around reporting all his unlimited offers..
He made so many in the end I just said "This is the last offer I am reporting, Just search his posts for more" LOL

They are all the same person, they are all scammers.. Just stay away from them.

Also, I must add that a friend of mine got sucked in to one of them about 3 months ago,
They wanted me to help them install a script.. The server was so slow it was like working on a p2...
Then I asked who it was and they said, Hostingspace4u LOL
I studied the server more and it turned out to just be a VPS with about 20GB HDD and 512MB ram.

Seems like the .net is in overload already :)

So your clients are hosted on a dedicated and not your main site? because your lookup says there are 274 other sites hosted. (plus, it's not the only person who is saying to stay away from you)

Can't you see the url in above image showing H ostingspace4u.net is hosted on same server.

Actually fact is that I owned shoutserv, There are two sites named H ostingspace4u.com & Hostingspace4u.net , Initially H ostingspace4u.com copied my shoutserv design & after some days Shoutserv was closed. So, people thinked that H ostingspace4u.com is shoutserv under new name. lol
but they are not related with shoutserv in anyway. H ostingspace4u.net was not involved in this issue but his name is blamed as H ostingspace4u.com copied our design & after that .com copied many designs & it became popular as scam while .net had nothing to do with .com's issues & .not is involved in all matters just due to H ostingspace4u domains.

You might have question how both sites are on same DC & having same plans but I know they are different as I had hosted both of them on shoutserv. They both were friends & purchased similar domains ( However, they are no more friends I think as .net had to suffer due to issues of .com) I would give a clean cheat to H ostingspace4u.net. I know him & he is not a scam. I would suggest him to change his domain.

& Freewebspace why have you banned him again ? He must be allowed to clear his situation and if not then you must close all topics on H ostingspace4u.

Regards.

So your clients are hosted on a dedicated and not your main site? because your lookup says there are 274 other sites hosted. (plus, it's not the only person who is saying to stay away from you)

Last edited:
@ jan

Keep your mouth shut off if you don't know the fact. This is not viral , I can prove it & when I am being accused here I must get a chance to speak otherwise keep the hostingspace4u thing away from this forum. You do not have right to discuss about us. H ostingspace4u is proerty of Hostingspace 4u.com & H ostingspace4u.net

Who says we are scam are fool.... its more than 10 months we are online. just think if we are scam indded we would be shut down already.

OK ban me here from FWS but I just came across this discussion while I was searching for my site in Google. Well, I own H ostingspace4u.net & our server is Its core2duo with 2 GB RAM & 2 x 300 GB HDD. So, far we have 99.89% uptime, measured by WebhostingStuff.

We are not Hosting on a vps & the proofs are here as a screen shot. Please don't write false things.

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=56862707ph4.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=91302521bp3.jpg
Regards & Bye.

LOL, It was a VPS when I looked about 3 months ago and I dont give a dam what kinda lies you try to tell me.. I looked I LOOKED I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES :lol:
It also had a load of about 12+ and your server keept timming out, I remember all this because I was trying to help them install a site and gave up, told them to get a real host.. :lol:
Your uptime monitor dont mean crap, you have more than 1 server/VPS... while my friends site was timming out, yours wasnt, AND IT WAS THE SERVER BECAUSE EVERYTHING ON IT KEEPT TIMING OUT, EVEN WHEN I USED JUST IP.
it had high loads as stated etc, only 20G HDD and like 512mb ram(Prob Burst)

Last edited:
@ jan

Keep your mouth shut off if you don't know the fact. This is not viral , I can prove it & when I am being accused here I must get a chance to speak otherwise keep the hostingspace4u thing away from this forum. You do not have right to discuss about us. H ostingspace4u is proerty of Hostingspace 4u.com & H ostingspace4u.net

Who says we are scam are fool.... its more than 10 months we are online. just think if we are scam indded we would be shut down already.

oki you are not a scam right?

so please can you tell me the only reason why you are banned from FWS and also from webhostingtalk
i mean do both of these major host advertising portals have some personal conflict with you? :p
or simply they personally dnt like you :p :D
man just finish this off as almost half ov the internet and hosting world know you as a scam :p and so as me :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back