• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any one chose "millenium hosting"?

needadulthost

millenium hosting said:
Disk space 10,000Mb/10Gb
Bandwith 100,000Mb/100Gb
Monthly Price $7.50
Site Builder
24x7 support
Instant backups
No contract!
99.9% uptime guarantee Or We Will Credit You
30 day money back guarantee
Free / Instant setup
Domains Allowed Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
CGI
PHP
Perl
Python
SSI
FrontPage
Curl
GD
Image Magick
Streaming video and music
Free module Installation
Pop3 accounts Unlimited
Web Mail
E-mail alias
Auto responders
Mailing list
Catch All
Spam Assassin
Mail Forward
IMAP
SMTP
Latest cPanel And Free Updates
Fantastico And Free Updates
And Much Much More

Price: $7.50

http://www.milleniumhosting.net

The price and service listed is really good. But is there anyone have used this site service?
Sorry to millenium hosting , the site is really so young and so ........

I dont understand this why u go for prices? look at ur budget and more important "your needs " buying more space and bw than u need will not help you in any ways. And if i am not mistaken from ur post u are not getting reseller so whats the use unless your a really big company and need high bw and storage. Choose hosting according to your needs.

a1whs.com said:
I dont understand this why u go for prices? look at ur budget and more important "your needs " buying more space and bw than u need will not help you in any ways. And if i am not mistaken from ur post u are not getting reseller so whats the use unless your a really big company and need high bw and storage. Choose hosting according to your needs.
Agreed

Just by the grammer on that site, should answer your own question. *no offense to MH.

:)

For $7.50 ,10 GB space, 100GB BW is an example of overselling. If still someone wants to go for this ,that's his or her wish. The person who will go for this plan will hardly use 3-4 GB space and at the most 40-50GB BW and the remaining space and BW will be sufficient for another person on the same server. But both will think that they got this much of space and bandwidth.

priyanka said:
For $7.50 ,10 GB space, 100GB BW is an example of overselling. If still someone wants to go for this ,that's his or her wish. The person who will go for this plan will hardly use 3-4 GB space and at the most 40-50GB BW and the remaining space and BW will be sufficient for another person on the same server. But both will think that they got this much of space and bandwidth.

Nice way to put it, very true. Some host will do this, but they're clients will hardly even use what came with the plan.

Guys, www.milleniumhosting.net is not overselling, it's a scam. I know by personal experience. So be very, very careful, ask questions, be very careful. Mike Erwin is a very deceptive guy, assuming that is his actual name (I doubt it)

Hello everyone, my name is chris and i am an admin and partner in milleniumhosting.net. Now im not real clear on what went on before with bolonski and all, but i looked over the documents myself and there does indeed seem to be some descrepencies.

I dont think the communication was there to fix the problem correctly, and having the dirty laundry put here for all to see was not the proper way to go about this.

However that was the past and this is the now, and I am in the now. We are no longer dealing with that person or any sort of server reseller for that matter. We have moved to our own dedicated server direcly from layered tech, and i have personally revamped the entire site and oversee the managing of the server and all new accts. We also know run a fully automated website in terms of orders and acct creation.

So far our members and clients alike have had nothing but good things to say about our services and support and see no reason why that will change in the future. So with that said I thought id stop in a say hello and inform you all of the changes that were made and hope that perhaps well see a few of you around our forums : )

Last edited:
Back