• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any MSN experts here?

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
So, ok...here's the deal. All of a sudden, out of the blue, MSN just doesn't work anymore.

I had 6.2, and then I downloaded the new 7.0 Beta, and it was working fine for a few days...except now...when I try to sign in, it stops responding when I actually sign in. Like, it doesn't do shit. So I removed it, re-installed it...same thing...removed it again, put 6.2 back on there...same problem. I didn't change anything on my computer, and everything was working fine before today. Does anyone know what happened? I'm on XP, if that helps. It's just ----ing weird :confused2

The mighty G-man doesn't have an answer? My whole world has been turned upside down...what else could go wrong today? :p

Haha sucker.

I similar thing happened to me the other day... Before I go on about it, does the 'internet' in general still work while MSN is running but not repsonding - eg. accessing websites and such normally at the speed you're used to?

use the biuld-in msn in xp. and remove all of msn6.2 and 7.0. + remove the folder too (just to make sure). did u install the patch for 7.0?

1) Yes, everything on the internet still runs fine. Speeds all normal.
2) Definitely not using Windows Messenger.
3) What patch?
4) No, no firewall installed. Like I said, I haven't downloaded anything or changed any settings of any kind on my computer.

u said u had the msn 7.0 beta. well i just wondering if u use the patch. never link that beta. too many bugs

Back