• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any host like cyberwings

Shane

Hae,

I am curious to know any host like cyberwings or atleast who offer hosting for 10$/y

I know this host (discount-hosting) but what are your comments on this host.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Shane
Hae,

I am curious to know any host like cyberwings or atleast who offer hosting for 10$/y

Thanks.

So you want a host that will steal your $10 too?

Alright, I can set you up. :biggrin2:

Hae,

Thanks.

valcato.net

Hae,

Thanks.

All these people wanting cyberwings lookalikes! Ok, I am off the register http://cyberwings2.com. I can certainly cater to all their ex-clients who want to keep getting ripped off.

I'm kidding of course....but geez, 10$yr? You are begging for it.

Re: Re: Any host like cyberwings

Originally posted by Daniel

So you want a host that will steal your $10 too?

Alright, I can set you up. :biggrin2:

Wait no, I want to steal his $10!

*Beats up Daniel and steals the $10*

Thanks

You already stole my 10$.

By the way cyberwings was not so bad i got refund my $ollars from 2checkout.com

You can register cyberwing2 or cyberwings3 or cyberwings4 or cyberwingsanything that doesn't matter.

Actually,the cyberwings owner has tried to offer something which is cheap and reliable but he never thought his hosting business will boom very fast so his business plan could not get him to success but his business plan was excellent.

In my opinion,if someone opens hosting business like cyberwings did with necessary planings like backups,services then there business will move fast.

N offcourse i am not here to post these stories i just wanted to know any host which offers at cheap like valcato.net is offering now.

If you have any comments about this host valcato.net then please post otherwise leave it to others.

Thanks,
Ahmed.

Last edited:
Well i'm sure many people will start up businesses like Cyberwings because of dedicated providers like rackshack, but anyway, what was Cyberwings pricing like? 33cents a year? ;)

Not cents

They started very well from $1:00 to $150.

As i said i only need feedback for this host valcato.net

if you have it then post it.

Also please remember that our $9.99 per year prices ARE headed as a "CRAZY Special Offer" - our normal pricing is *slightly* more realistic for running a web host of our size :)

~Jerome (Valcato)

Back