• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good...

Clicksor, Targetpoint, Google and apparently Bidvertiser, although they banned me when I was about to be paid.

What do you mean by pay you "immediately"? No ad companies will do that, there is always a waiting period, varying from 15 days to 3 months.

The standard waiting period is usually 1 month or 30 days. No company is dumb enough to pay you immediately.

what i mean by immediately is.......
for example...
I've got 700 impressions and i get $0.20 for that
and reffered a person and i get $5.00 for that...
So the total is $5.20
And as you say, the standard waiting period is 1 mnth or 30days...
And i still have that amount for like 1 month.. and i expect the company to pay me..
I dont want companies that needed a certain amount and pay you till you reach it...

Btw, are there any paid surveys, like taking surveys and getting payed for it?
And which pays me immediately(I've explained it!)?

Most companies require a minimum amount of earnings before they pay you. There was one a year or so back that paid every two weeks regardless of what you earned, but I haven't heard about them for some time, so maybe they went out of business.

i use google adsense and they have a few new payment options such as direct bank deposit which will allow you to get the money if its over the $100 put into your bank account at the end of each month. This is great since you dont have to wait for the check in the mail and then go to the bank.

so thats lame

cuz some kids want to get paid and get 25 cents?

even the delivery cost more then that.

Back