• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any free dns services...

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
...other than centralinfo.net, zoneedit.com, granitecanyon.com [otherwise known as publicdns.com/.net/.org]? just like to try out different services, get a good feel of everything out there.

Originally posted by Mandrake
Domain Controller is owned by Portland. :)

Only downside w/ domain controller is that the changes take affect at around 10:30PM.. well last time I checked it did. Centralinfo.net is still #1 for me. :)

I would personally recommend centralinfo.net...they are pretty good and update immediately...

From the DNS Manager on http://www.centralinfo.net:

Due to abuse of our FREE Services by ISPs and other large corporations, we have been forced to temporarily stop the addition of new domain names into the free dns servers. We are not accepting any NEW primary or secondary domains at this time. There is no set time as to when we will be re-allowing new ones again.

DO NOT EMAIL US ABOUT THIS DECISION as we will not respond to questions as to when we will restore the system to allow new zones.

Reason we stopped: Abuse by corporations and ISPs
When will we restart: No time frame
Will our current zones still function: Yes

Sorry for any problems this may have for you but you can thank all the abusers of our services for this decision.

Ahh... the tragic tale of all the people trying to offer services that are really too good to be true...

So far abusers have killed:
centralinfo
domainzero
namezero
granitecanyon
and countless good free webhosts...

whats next ?

Originally posted by cds
Ahh... the tragic tale of all the people trying to offer services that are really too good to be true...

So far abusers have killed:
centralinfo
domainzero
namezero
granitecanyon
and countless good free webhosts...

whats next ?

Holy shit, he's back!

I always thought shit was awfully disgusting, but you on the other hand actually worship it!! ;) Coo, man...

Originally posted by LeX
I always thought shit was awfully disgusting, but you on the other hand actually worship it!! ;) Coo, man...

In common street slang the word shit can be used as a pronoun, noun, adjective, adverb, interjection, or even a verb. It doesn't only mean the waste of animal organisms, it is commonly used as a replacement for damn and stuff.

ie:
Oh shit. Instead of Oh damn.
Get your shit together Instead of Get your stuff together.

Hope this clears that up with you, LeX ;).

Back