• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any fans of Finalfantasy?

neG.oNe

So anyone get to play FinalFantasy X yet? everyone's been waitin awhile for this game to come out..I can't wait to get, just need a bit more money and im set...these rpg's are so addictive to me I play them for hours and shuts out all outter lives until you see the ending movie which is the best part. The movie (FF: TSW) probably gave a bad impression of finalfantasy for those who don't know what its about but it's really good...I posted in the right forum now, ill go delete the other post if I can

Originally posted by razor
no, absolutely no fans of final fantasy here. try another forum.

So you can speak for everyone can you? I know there are final fantasy fans here and there is even a member which has their own site dedicated to final fantasy. I myself have a gaming site so in a way I like it a bit. Get your facts straight. :devious2:

I have FFVII and FFVIII because I got them as presents. I played both of them for about 7~8 hours into the game then I just stopped. I have a really short attention span and since RPGs aren't exactly action-packed, I loose interest with them very quickly. I prefer stuff like Metal Gear Solid (even though the second one sucked ---! :mad: ), Tekken Series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Twisted Metal (1, 2, and Black), Resident Evil Series, Onimusha, Dino Crisis, Syphon Filter Series, Driver, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1/2/3.

Originally posted by cheatpark

So you can speak for everyone can you? I know there are final fantasy fans here and there is even a member which has their own site dedicated to final fantasy. I myself have a gaming site so in a way I like it a bit. Get your facts straight. :devious2:

i forgive you, its hard to detect sarcasim through a forum

FF III and FF IV are best I think... Do you know why SquareSoft name this game FinalFantasy at the first place?.. that time the company was going to bankrupt.... whatever game came out before FF go off the market... they tried to do their best for the last time.. and they thought.. there would be no more.. so Final Fantasy is named.... and boom.. the whole destiny is changed..

However.. in that time DQ is a strong competitor.
and really.. FF movie is bad.

I just rented it too see how it was I got about 20 hours into the game...almost as good as FFVII...almost

The requested URL could not be retrieved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://analretentive.squaresoft.com/

The following error was encountered:

Unable to determine IP address from host name for analretentive.squaresoft.com

I dunno what you mean.. I don't know any FF for so long..

OMFG, do you think the URL even exists? :rolleyes:

Well here's some news... IT DOESN'T!!!! AnalFantasy doesn't exist either! :rolleyes:

Back