• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anti leech script

xzx

b&
b&
Data path:

This should be the path (Not URL) to the directory where you already uploaded or will upload the data files (files.txt, leechlog.txt and anti_stats.txt). For highest security this dir should not be able to access over the web. Either below your root is good, or in a cgi-bin where text files can not be accessed by the browser. Could be something like e.g. /home/your_domain/data. Don't end it with a /

What is this?

I tried entering /var/www/cgi-bin/anti-leech , but it doesn't work.
Anyone ?

are you sure that is the correct path to your anti-leech directory??
that directory should contains all your files.... I am not familiar with this script... I doubt that is the right directory because most web sites are usually stored under the home directory...

http://www.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/anti-leech => /var/www/cgi-bin/anti-leech... (check please)

Yea, that is the settings, anyways, what is the best anti-leech script i can download?

I've been searching hotscripts and they have like a billion of them and i don't know which is the best?

How bout a members script that they must become a member and login b4 being able to download, and anti-leech supported....

I'm with Yupapa, I'd say your problem is probably an incorrect path. I would assume the script is running from the same directory you want to put your files in, /cgi-bin/anti-leech/? Then just enter "./" for the path (or ".", since it looks like it automatically adds a trailing slash).

Originally posted by Dusty
I'm with Yupapa, I'd say your problem is probably an incorrect path. I would assume the script is running from the same directory you want to put your files in, /cgi-bin/anti-leech/? Then just enter "./" for the path (or ".", since it looks like it automatically adds a trailing slash).

Thanks, but i found another script that is php and i will use that one instead i guess.

Back