• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anti-Fraud

Volt.Networks

Bolded!
NLC
Is there any service or software that checks for frauds upon signups for hosting (that will work with WHMCS)?

Is there a service that provides phone call verification also?

Links?

will they work with WHMCS?

FraudGuardian seems to only work with ModernBill

What about MaxMind, has anyone used it? or is it good?
It provides phone call verification also and seems cheaper than varilogix and Fraudguardian

Last edited:
I'm affraid you can not trust a software to do those checks. Some fraud orders can not be caught like this. You shall check IP, phone number, e-mail, domain history and etc.

2Checkout does automatic fraud checks that are pretty reliable. I wouldn't trust any fraud checker 100% of the time.

Will FraudGuardian and Varilogix work with WHMCS? From the FraudGuardian site, it can integrate with ModernBill but didnt mention any ofter types of software.

from looking on there site and demo i don't see the ability to use any type of fraud detection that you are looking at.

WHMCS wont have any fraud verification software until v4.5 which will be out soon, beta starts in around 4-5 weeks :).

Volt.Networks said:
ah, so there's no way to get FraudGuardian or Varilogix to work with it till then?

Not at the moment, new version will have the ability to though :).

Back