• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another one of my designs hopelessly copied.... HELP

R. K. Raja

Oh no, it happened again.

Some idiot looked at my portfolio at http://protinium.net and decided to fully steal one of the designs. He didn't change anything, not even the title and banner.

His site is at http://fusionfx.cjb.net.
I would notify his host, but how do I find that it?

Someone tell me what I can do to get this lamer off. And please, don't tell me to leave it alone. I don't want someone using a design they don't rightfully own.

Thanks, help is appreciated!

<ADD>I just notified his host, wind.prohosting.com. Do you think this is enough? I tried contacting the guy, no reply</ADD>

Last edited:
Instead of showing the actual design, you could just make a high-quality screenshot and save it in ART format so they can't steal it :classic2:

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Instead of showing the actual design, you could just make a high-quality screenshot and save it in ART format so they can't steal it :classic2:

That's what I was first thinking of, but I want to give my clients an opportunity to interact with the designs so they get the feel of it. Sometimes the usability of a design is different from what it looks like at first.

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Why would you want to save it in the AOL image format? :confused:

Re: Re: Another one of my designs hopelessly copied.... HELP

Originally posted by wm2k1

btw, his host is prohosting.com

Yeah, I found out from his pop-up and I e-mailed them to take his site down or at least give him a warning.

The last time I've used it, wasn't CJB URL redirection? :confused2

Thus, just use the URL from the frame...how hard is that? :confused2

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
The last time I've used it, wasn't CJB URL redirection? :confused2

Thus, just use the URL from the frame...how hard is that? :confused2
no...i meant...how did he find that site w/ his design?

Back