• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

Originally posted by Ex Theory
I can't sign up on the forums. I get a General Error - Invalid Session.. So how do I request an ftp account?

the forum works just fine. Try to enable cookies on your browser.

Originally posted by Snake316
Why would you ask such a stupid question, that I'm sure you already know the answer for.

Because I wanted to contradict your answer of providing a user with as much resources as the server can support.

I just checked this out. Don't trust him. You don't get "unlimited space". It's 20 MB. Even though he said there's no limit to this tainted offer.

He (Snake316) as well as some of his other staff think that because they're helping out with this terrible service that he/they can talk to you like crap. (especially snake). If you want this crappy service to be successful, then a key is to treat your customers as you want to be treated, even if they missed something you may have said somewhere. Not everyone has the time to sit there and read through your WHOLE site and WHOLE board. They want 2 banners of their's on ALL your pages. That's only mentioned in the board.

Originally posted by vern
I just checked this out. Don't trust him. You don't get "unlimited space". It's 20 MB. Even though he said there's no limit to this tainted offer.

He (Snake316) as well as some of his other staff think that because they're helping out with this terrible service that he/they can talk to you like crap. (especially snake). If you want this crappy service to be successful, then a key is to treat your customers as you want to be treated, even if they missed something you may have said somewhere. Not everyone has the time to sit there and read through your WHOLE site and WHOLE board. They want 2 banners of their's on ALL your pages. That's only mentioned in the board.

At least someone find this out:rolleyes:

Dictionary.com
cus·tom·er
n.
One that buys goods or services.
He can treat you anyway he likes, you aren't customers. From what it seems, you can't even take the time to read what he says. Clearly he said that it is a special offer, and explained what he meant by "unlimited". He means, they won't impose a fixed limit on the size of your site. And what the hell are you going to do with all the space? All the sites I've ever made don't add up to 20 MB...if you need to store large files, you aren't going to get them stored for free.

Actually, I did read what he typed. Just like......it's not as great he tries to make it seem. See, IMHO, there has to be a certain amount of professionalism to make a hosting service successful. I know..I know...there's no such thing as unlimited space. But see, if there's no fixed limit on mine, then why am I and other people stuck with the default 20 MB? I dunno, but alls I know I found a MUCH better host than this one.

lol. Hello here, David from Snake Inc. hosting services.

First off, Canuckkev, thank you for explaining to this guy a few things, he seems to need it.

Next, Jeff told told me about you, which by the way, was the person you spoke with, not Snake.(just to clarify). I think it's just plain funny, that Jeff asked you "Can you read". lol

Seriously, the text is bolded, and right in front your eyes, but still you don't see it. Maybe he should have asked you if you were blind? :p

lol On another note, and a more serious one, we do have extremly happy clients, and have been in business for a decent time, so you could either listen to his word, or join our services(follow directions), and find out.

By the way Matrix, why don't you share with everyone all your demands? When you signed up, you wanted paid services for free? Giving absoluty nothing in return. Hmm..well glad your happy.

Once again, Canuckkev, appreciate your input.

By the way Matrix, why don't you share with everyone all your demands? When you signed up, you wanted paid services for free? Giving absoluty nothing in return. Hmm..well glad your happy.

Well, i was trying your services, besides the "Quality off your Support" is very Bad, and when you offer Unlimited POP 3 that was a lie, Well I'm happy that i didn't last 2 Days, And i dont loose visitor's because my Domain was still Resolving when i ger piss of your "Free" Services:cool: I'm glad that there's some Real Free Services that dosen't ask for Banners:p

Maybe you can Stop Talking about me if i didn't used your Services for Good:rolleyes:

Sincerely,
"MATRIX" = "MTXCS.net" The Domain that didn't last on your Server:biggrin2:

I won't get into a whole discussion of free hosts, and about free services, or even the ridiculously stupid things you asked for as a 'free client'.

P.S: Glad your happy somewhere else. ;)

I won't get into a whole discussion of free hosts, and about free services, or even the ridiculously stupid things you asked for as a 'free client'.

P.S: Glad your happy somewhere else. ;)

Can you named? besides Unlimited Pop3 ?

yourname.com hosting(if you have your own domain), or sub.oursite.com
100mb webspace > expandable as your website grows!
No Limited bandwidth(the bandwidth will be shared among the whole server. 600gigs of bandwidth is allocated to the server)
10 ftp accounts
unlimited pop 3 emails
php,mysql,cgi, frontpage

And you can see the full post on http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43924

Last edited:
Seeing how the post you are refering to is a bit over two months old, it's truly mind-boggling how they could cease to offer 10 itty bitty e-mail accounts per user. ;) I mean, 1/6 of a year went by, it's ludicrous to experience a change in that time span.

Seriously, oops, they listed something, which to me and a lot of others wouldn't exactly be the highlight of the offer, that they don't offer. I'm sure, if it's possible, Snake316 would have no problem going back to that post and editing out that e-mail offer, and I'm sure 95% of the traffic generated by that thread would have still been received if the e-mail account offer were left out.

You're already getting a deal that you really shouldn't be, and not only are you going to leave Snake Inc. because of some e-mail accounts, but you're going to post negatively about them and screw dozens of people out of a good offer? Totally unnecessary.

And as for support...Man, if you stayed more than a half an hour, you'd most definitely take that back.

And who told you to negotiate your own free hosting terms? Snake316 mentions your ridiculous requests. What? Requests? Listen, you saw the offer, that's all you're gonna get man, you have no right to make requests. End of story.

By the way, take the free hosting offer out of your signature since it's obviously some kind of lame attempt to bring traffic to your beat-up website. Advertise it when it's finished, muchacho.

Back