• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another Free Reseller Request

deano17

Hey,
I'm interested in starting a webhosting site and would like to know if someone could offer me a free reseller. I would like to give each person around 50+mb if possible for web space. I will put your ads on the site. If anyone at all could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have seen the other posts in this thread for resellers so I thought I'd give it a shot. If you need more details then post here or PM me. Please reply back! :)
Thanks in advance,
Dean

As soon as I get the reseller I will start working on the site. I can't really start building a site yet because I need the reseller and ads to work around.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey what's that? , I'm the owner of a company and I had a huge trouble , now my customers haven't their accounts and I'm asking for a free reseller in exchange of ads . I've got experience ... maybe you all are asking free reseller just for ask , please ... nobody will give you a reseller if you haven't got experience ....

Hope you understand , this is not a funny way to spend your time on the net , is business ...

Well I can at least try. There's probably someone out there who will offer me one. I really want to start a hosting site and I would buy a reseller but I don't have money to. I am offering to place ads all over my site and anything else I can do if needed. Even though I may not have as much experience as noa I can still start a site. Also if I don't do too well after my site has been up for a month or so then they can just delete my reseller. Please reply back.

I would like to give people 50mb accounts if possible so about 2gb or more if possible. As for bandwidth I will probably need around 10gb. I'll take whatever i can get though.

I am also looking for a free resseller account.
requirments:
[1] // 50 MB of webspace
[2] // 1 GB or more monthly bandwidht [ atleast 500 mb ]
[3] // Your advertise [header] + My advertise [footer]
[4] // plus any other services that u can provide.
[5] // pm me if any reseller entertain these requirements.

my requirements:
700 megs disk space
5gigs transfer
1 or your ads/banners anywhere on page
You can also have a text link in the navigation
cpanel would be a plus but not needed
if no cpanel browser upload (non ftp)

you can email me: iamtopher@gmail.com
or pm me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I agree with canardpress. But can anyone help me out with my request? Is it too much because I'll even take less. I just want a free reseller. I put your ads on 90% of the site and I will do anything else you ask.

Soon (within a week) I will be offering 3 free reseller packages (and more later on) so if you can hold on and look out for my BUMPER thread in the free hosting forum by friday.

specs are
1gb space
5gb bandwidth
1 mysql database for your use (support etc etc)
Ads at the top of EVERY page no exceptions

More soon remember Free hosting forum

I'm still looking for one... :-( Netmaster, I never saw your post. Maybe I missed it. Can anyone else help me. I feel like I'm asking too much but I really would like a reseller so I can help some people out with hosting. I will take anything you can give me. I will follow all tos and do whatever you request of me for the account.
Dean

Back