• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anna Nicole Smith Died

is it true that she was so stupid that she didnt make a will?
And now everyones fighting over the child/money?

If thats ture how stupid could one be! :S

I have never heard about her too... I'm underage. ;)

Sad to hear someone died though. :(

is it true that she was so stupid that she didnt make a will?
And now everyones fighting over the child/money?

If thats ture how stupid could one be! :S

Everything goes to the daughter, and the father of her daughter, so as you can expect, everyone is owning up to be the father.

Sad really.

I've heard of her, but that's all. I don't know much about her though its shame she died such a tramatical death as known as her son did!

Everything goes to the daughter, and the father of her daughter, so as you can expect, everyone is owning up to be the father.

Sad really.

That's funny you mention that.... i was watching court tv earlier and they had Howard STern's attorney on the phone because howard states he is the father as well. Everyone is fighting for the child and the money. The grand mother of the little child is not even allowed to see her at this time. Anna nicole smith had an affair with the immigration minister of the bahamas. The maid wrote a sworn affidavit about all that.... that's all i could retain from it ;(

Turns out her will was not updated since a while ago, and all the money is left to her dead son and expressed conditions that nobody else can get it.

Back