• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Animated/Static Buttons

megacool

I need buttons of Internet explorer/Netscape ..for putting on my site ...this site is best viewed in or requires..i have seen them on a couple of sites... but dont know where to get them from..and dont have any site in mind rightnow...anyone know where can i get them? or does any one have them please send me. Thanks

[Edited by megacool on 12-28-2000 at 04:16 PM]

Note: If you code the site correctly, you don't need these buttons. IMHO, this is a sign of trouble, heh.

It works/looks perfectly fine under both. I'll show u when its done. I just want to put that it looks best in IE 5.x + due to some CSS and DHTML behaviours.

From memory if you go to M$ to get you buttons you get instant 'level 2' access to sbn (site builder network).

It's quite interesting reading the terms though... the MS Internet Explorer button must be higher up the page than any other browser buttons (eg. Netscape) or else you'll only get guest access.

Microsoft are evil! ;)

In my opinion, using a text link is much more effective because it loads faster and is not a distracting. Many users hate it when they see some revolving "e" while they are trying to read the content of a site.

Back