• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Angelcities?

estrones

Does anyone know why it is impossible to get an account at Angelcities at the moment? I've been trying for a week with no luck. There's nothing on their forum or anywhere, about problems they might be having.

Thanks.

Best place to find out is on their forum -- I know the moderators and they answer quickly there.

Problem is, I can't post a query on their forum unless I have an account.....

I just tried twice more today and still can't get an account. I fill in the form and it just goes to a blue box saying they can't give me an account at the moment.

Boo hoo! Is it something I said? Do my feet smell or something?!

I will ask for you and get back here with the answer when I get it -- hopefully later today :)

Not sure why...

Can you email me with the name you are trying to sign up with and the error it is giving you.
cliff@eccentrix.com

Thanks,
Cliff

Owner - AngelCities.Com
Eccentrix Dot Com

Too bad angelcities are putting ads on members pages...
I wish the ads could be user placeable...

*hint* *hint*

Hooray! I did it! I got an account! I think the problem was that before, I was using an email address from the UK (which is natural, since I am in the UK!). As soon as I tried an email address ending in .com it worked!

Re: Not sure why...

Ughhh I'm having problems getting into the site period! I am wondering if its just temp down time? I have my friends site up on there and I went to upload more pages and its down yet again! HELPPPPP

Back