• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Angel host needed

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
Hello,
I am part of a student organization that desperately needs a host. We are currently hosted on a shared server and it's not holding well for us. We can't really afford much so I'd like to ask one of you kind hearted hosts if you could provide us a decent VPS or Dedi.
Here is my request:
VPS or Dedi
20-40gig space
50+gig bw
512+ram
Linux

I have yet to get the stats for the website but we have a lot of visitors and members. It is well advertised and used on pretty much all aspects of the organization. The organization is an national/international Ethiopian students association. If you give us the hosting, we will have a hosted by advertisement on our website, sponsors page, and our newsletter (I'm not sure how ofter it's published). This will give your company exposure to thousands of students and businesses, mainly Ethiopian related, mostly in the US but all over the world. Please let me know if you need anymore infrormation.
Thank you!

Please, don't reply if you are not going to offer anything.

Ps. It's not free, your host will be advertised for thousands of targeted people.

I could try you on a reseller with the quota you requested on a 30day trial basis, i have a server which is almost empty. If i find your website to be valuable, i can offer stable, long lasting hosting. If it is not valuable, it will be removed after the 30 days.

PM me if you are interested.

Please, don't reply if you are not going to offer anything.

Ps. It's not free, your host will be advertised for thousands of targeted people.

Dude, you have been here 4 years, and amassed 1500ish posts. You should know by now how much a dedicated server costs especially for the amount of space and transfer you require. And you offer only a linkback? That is not going to generate crap for you host.

With the thousands of visitors you expect, you should dig deep, or get google ads or whathave you and get a paid account.

Please click on the link below to see the stats for the site from May 22nd to June 21st 2007.
ESAi Statistics
In SHORT
5,398 Unique Visitors
12,437 Visits
89,229 pageViews
Sorry for the delay on this info.

<edit>
Come to think of it, I might need a bit more bw/mo. Please and thank you!
</edit>

Sain Cai: I know I've been here forever and I know how much dedis cost. If you read the title and understand it, you'll notice I'm looking for "Angel Hosts" not those interested in making money primarily. I'm looking for help and in return I'll be helping them spread the word and advertise their host. I understand it would most likely not cover their cost all the time but maybe someday.... :)

Sain Cai: I know I've been here forever and I know how much dedis cost. If you read the title and understand it, you'll notice I'm looking for "Angel Hosts" not those interested in making money primarily. I'm looking for help and in return I'll be helping them spread the word and advertise their host. I understand it would most likely not cover their cost all the time but maybe someday.... :)

I dont think a host will be willing to part with a plan that will cost them $50, $70, to $100 a month for nothing. Yes there are hsots that will part with plans that may cost them like 20$ a year, but not $500-$1000

Sorry to say, but what you are asking for is unrealistic, and if someone was going to offer it to you, they would have by now.

I'm sorry but Sain Cai is right. No one will ofer a dedicated that cost minimum 50$ a month for free.

Just an idea but maybe can you get all your thousand members to donate 1$ each ? then you can buy a year of a decent dedicated server.

I'm sorry but Sain Cai is right. No one will ofer a dedicated that cost minimum 50$ a month for free.

Just an idea but maybe can you get all your thousand members to donate 1$ each ? then you can buy a year of a decent dedicated server.
Now that's a great idea. Thank you. At least you're helpful.... :angel:

94mb.com: thanks for your offer but I don't want to risk the organizations site to a limit of 30 days. It's not my decision to do so. I appreciate it though.

Hey. I would be willing to part with 10GB Diskspace, 256 Guar. Ram, 100GB bandwidth.

PM me.

Back