• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Android VPS Server Speed Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I've proven my point. Thanks guys.

Edit:

Yeah, it ain't too bad... only if I did have a 100MB connection.

Logan, there's also a difference between 100MB and 100Mb.

Connection speeds are generally measured in megabits per second, not megabytes per second.

100 MBps ≠ 100 mbps (or 100 Mbps with a little "B" to indicate bits, not bytes)

Last edited:
Well, I think I've proven my point. Thanks guys.

Edit:

Logan, there's also a difference between 100MB and 100Mb.

Connection speeds are generally measured in megabits per second, not megabytes per second.

100 MBps ≠ 100 mbps (or 100 Mbps with a little "B" to indicate bits, not bytes)

it was speedtest.net wich did the speedtest
i nerver relly blived it was 1.7mbps as i downloaded virutalbox in 8 secounds

it was speedtest.net wich did the speedtest
i nerver relly blived it was 1.7mbps as i downloaded virutalbox in 8 secounds

Then you should have known better than to run your mouth and say that something is crap, when it's not.

That was also part of the reason why I decided you were finished. If you were going to ----- about something than you had nothing invested in, then you don't deserve to have it. Plain and simple. Not one single person to date has complained about the speed of my servers other than you. You only made yourself look like an ungrateful newbie whine baby.

You only made yourself look like an ungrateful newbie whine baby.

That is exactly what he is.

That was also part of the reason why I decided you were finished.

I adhere to that policy all the time. If somebody wants to ----- about any service I offer for free, they're gone. Have no time to deal with idiots who feel like they are somehow entitled to everything for free. They can go get their entitlement from someone else.

Can the name of thread be changed as it's no longer a androidvps server

No. Everyone who visits this forum (potential clients) needs to understand and realize that your potential service has failed. Stuff like this should be made public, so people can make an informed decision when it comes to choosing a host.

It's not a speedtest thread either.

It's a thread that deals with you "attempting" to set up a "company" and your complete and utter failure in doing such. Potential clients should absolutely be able to read these threads and understand the risks they are undertaking if they decide to host with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back