• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

And you thought the spam at FWS was bad...

Coolin

NL[C]
NLC
I'm frequenting a new forum about the anime Love Hina and it is getting loaded with spam after the old board closed. Take a look at this baby. I'm not as serious a spammer, but I do my share ;)

Wow! 1,000+ posts a day??????? that person needs a life!

:eek:

That's roughly 41 every hour of the day and assuming he/she sleeps sometime, brings that number up even higher :whatthe:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Eugene4Pres
You guys do know that it's edited?:p
Really. You'd think it'd be kinda obvious that he edited it when you see paintshop pro down in his taskbar.

Last edited:
She must have taken time to sleep since the screen dump......holy moley! :confused2

*LOL* I think you're overdoing it, Coolin. So what's there to talk about? I mean, the manga ended at vol 13, and there are only so many episodes of anime...

And lol... "hinalove", that's original! :p

Originally posted by LeX
*LOL* I think you're overdoing it, Coolin. So what's there to talk about? I mean, the manga ended at vol 13, and there are only so many episodes of anime...
The 14th manga is already out...

Anyway, I'm still reading the 4th.

Sorry, Coolin, I meant 14. I was thinking 14 and typing 13. :eek: :eek: :eek: Volume 14 is the last one.

Originally posted by trenzterra
whats so great to talk about anime? :confused2
To everyone: Just because you have seen perhaps one or two bad series doesn't give you the power to stereotype anime and call it "ghey."

And what is there to talk about anime? Lots. It's not exactly simple stuff like American cartoons.

What have the last few posts to do with the subject?

"And you thought the spam at FWS was bad..." :confused:

Back