• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

And thus ends my minor bout of inactivity

I've been pretty inactive too. Just the natural cycle of things. This month is a bad one for me, about to go take a 1500 mile trip to 3 theme parks in 6.5 days, won't be spending too much "internet" time then either ;)

I've been pretty inactive too. Just the natural cycle of things. This month is a bad one for me, about to go take a 1500 mile trip to 3 theme parks in 6.5 days, won't be spending too much "internet" time then either ;)

Some guys get all the luck. So where are you heading off to? 3 6 Flags, or 3 Disney style theme parks?

I am from Kansas. I'm driving to Virginia (18-22hr drive) to go to Busch Gardens. From there, heading up to Ohio to go to Cedar Point. Then rounding off with Six Flags outside of Chicago. Total, thats something around 50 hours of driving and god only knows how many miles. Going with my two closest friends. Can't wait.

stfuradio

the minor bout of inactivity....hmm....I think I kept logging in for a few days, looked at the posts and said "nope, nothing interesting here" and go away.

And then I just stopped coming after a while.

BUT I CAN NEVER LEAVE

My bout of inactivity was 2 years and 3 months. i almost forgot this place existed. I used to post daily but have been out of the webhosting scene for quite sometime.

Sweet I want half. I was actually here long before the vbulletin boards. I have been around here since around 1998 or so. But I was MIA for the past 2 years because I really dont do much with any webhosting anymore.

Back