• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Analyse my dream

Akalon

NLC
NLC
A couple of nights/mornings ago I had a strange dream and it's been bugging me a lot to know what it means.... so I'm going to post as much of it as I can here and gather your insight if you wish. It's summer holidays right now, and there's only about 2 weeks left until school start's again, so usually you have dreams of going back to school (or at least I do, lol). Anyway, my dream takes place on the first day back.

Ok, the dream starts with me in my grandparents car, and one of my grandparents driving, although my mum was in the car too (my grandparents are still alive). We were driving down the road my school is on, except it was a lot wider, and was a lot busier. Well we were driving past my school, which is on the left but I didn't take notice of it, so I didn't really recognise it, probably because I was feeling nervous. We got to the gate where you have to turn to get into the school but to my surprise it was only a short driveway with two other drives leading off it. I thought that during the holidays the school had changed a few things, so I quickly told my mum (who was somehow driving now) to turn into the first driveway leading from it but it was a dead end, there was a building to the left of the drive and rubble up ahead. At that point I was really nervous and worried for some reason. So she backed out of it and was going to try the second one but we noticed it was fenced off. So the next thing I know, we're back on the main road looking for a way to get in to school... and one of my grandparents is driving again :/ So we're trying a couple of non-existent sidestreets for a way to get in to no avail, and after a couple times, going back and forth on the main road I just told them to drop me off and they did with no questions.

So now I had to find a way to get into school by myself, so I walked down a sidestreet looking for a way to get into school and found myself in a residential area, I think it might have been a court, but there was more than one street, my memory of it is all is all hazy. I just remember there being nice colourful houses... and plenty of green, trees, flowers, etc. There was also a group of people my age sitting and talking on the curb, not really looking at me, just glancing occasionally. They were in casual clothes (I was in school uniform, cos school's here have uniform) and I didn't recognise any of them. So I find myself walking through people's back gardens, trying to find a way into school, but I was lost. I was really worried on one hand for being late for 10:29 PM 20/01/2003the first day back, and on the other, thinking what the hell is going on. So I'd say for about 1-2 hours I'm trying to find a way to get to school, at the same time being scared, worried and feeling lost and alone.

Eventually I get to school through the back somehow and the first building I see and the only building I really notice was my classroom, somehow I knew. It was all black and it was up on stilts I think... well it was above ground and there was a ladder to get up through a round hole in the wooden floor (like a treehouse). So I climbed the ladder and when I was halfway through the floor, I looked straight up and saw a male teacher and I realised I was interrupting the class. I didn't see anyone I knew. The teacher looked slightly annoyed, but not concerned and he asked for my name. This scene was like a black and white movie, and the teacher was dressed like he was in the military. I told him my name, and he wrote it on the blackboard in the corner.. except he wrote my first name, then wrote my surname exactly on top of it. Then he told me I had to go to kindergarten, which I thought was weird, but I went a long with it. For some reason I had to pass a test for each grade to advance back to my current grade. The next thing I knew, I was in kindergarten (still in black and white), but there wasn't any little kids, and I didn't really take notice of my surroundings, except I did notice toys on the ground. I was standing still in the middle of the room, while everyone there was moving around and seemed in a hurry to do something.

.. and that's when I woke up.

:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Whoah... I never have dreams that long... wish I did though.
Dreams dont always have a meaning though....

and did you know that you have over 10 dreams per night, but you only remember the ones you wake up after? :p

Looks to me like you are trying to prevent growing up and putting obstacles in your way to prevent it. Have fun in kindergarten :p

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Whoah... I never have dreams that long... wish I did though.
Dreams dont always have a meaning though....

and did you know that you have over 10 dreams per night, but you only remember the ones you wake up after? :p

Yeah, see this is why this dream was bugging me because I can hardly ever remember my dreams, and this one was clear as anything.. and I havent had a bad dream in something like 8 years, well not that this dream was "bad", but all my dreams have been good ones.

[ADD] How so Jan? I mean I wanted to get to school in my dream... but... I am not looking forward to this year of school, could it just be that?

Last edited:
Well what this dream tells my awesome psycological astrologic mind is that deep inside you are worried about going back to school and are trying to find away around doing things the usual way. You also seem to have an inner child which is trying to escape and run your life, don't let it. :p Now thats enough of that bulls**t. Really though all it says to me is that you don't really want to go back to school (which is why you couldn't get in) and that you just want to stay on holidays (the bit about kindergarten, because all they do is sit around and have fun and the bit about the treehouse). If anyone is interested I do dream readings and can tell you the meaning of them, call me on
1902-BULL-SH*T (Call Costs $10.99/Minute, Higher From Public And Mobile Phones)

Last edited:
dreams are also maxm. 2 minutes and 30seconds long
----... i wanna know what ive dreamed!

Originally posted by Akalon
[ADD] How so Jan? I mean I wanted to get to school in my dream... but... I am not looking forward to this year of school, could it just be that?
Aha, so YOU are putting the obstacles there, you want things as they were last year.......it can't be avoided mate. When school goes back you will be able to walk right through those gates (obstacles).......do it with pride :classic2:

my dream last night was they took my cable internet away

i think it means you've totatlly lost it akalon

This is EXACTLY what the Bored.com dream analyser said
Words like grandparents: Gentle authority. Kindness. Seeking support and shelter. Inheritance.

Words like car: Personal power. Ego.

Words like grandparents: Gentle authority. Kindness. Seeking support and shelter. Inheritance.

Words like driving: Work on energy and power. Looking for the desired destination.

Words like car: Personal power. Ego.

Words like driving: Work on energy and power. Looking for the desired destination.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like road: Achievement of something. Direction. Ask yourself about your life's path.

Words like school: Discipline. Instruction. You have the skills to resolve a problem.

Words like school: Discipline. Instruction. You have the skills to resolve a problem.

Words like gate: Opening or closure of something.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like back: Changes in life. Family arguments. Approaching money.

Words like road: Achievement of something. Direction. Ask yourself about your life's path.

Words like : Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you.

Words like times: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like questions: Call for reply. Controversy. Uncertainty. Expression of some doubts about something.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like court: Resolution of problems. Conflicts. Fear of judgement.

Words like houses: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Words like green: Growth and serenity. There are projects which you are enthusiastic about. Great pleasures from simple things.

Words like flowers: Beauty. Happiness. Pleasure. Blossoming.

Words like age: Approaching illness. Being deceived. Death in the family.

Words like talking: Conversation. Communication. Seeking for a way to express something.

Words like uniform: Identical. Conformity. Need to identify yourself with others or to break free of rules..

Words like schools: Discipline. Instruction. You have the skills to resolve a problem.

Words like uniform: Identical. Conformity. Need to identify yourself with others or to break free of rules..

Words like walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

Words like gardens: Big happiness. Inner self .Suitable time to pursue love affairs.

Words like lost: Out of control and direction. Lacking in confidence somewhere in your life.

Words like hand: Capacity and competence. Expect big work ahead, meanwhile must take better care of own affairs.

Words like hell: Complete change of your circumstances. Spiritual agony. Lack of control. Torment.

Words like time: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like lost: Out of control and direction. Lacking in confidence somewhere in your life.

Words like classroom: Ready to learn something.

Words like black: Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like above: Higher self. Greater understanding or knowledge. Will receive good news.

Words like ladder: Reaching upward. Profit.Success. Unexpected good fortune.

Words like hole: Escape. Search. Denial. Looking for an answer or hidden from it.

Words like floor: Foundation. Need to create some stability.

Words like ladder: Reaching upward. Profit.Success. Unexpected good fortune.

Words like floor: Foundation. Need to create some stability.

Words like teacher: Knowledge. Skills. Ready to learn something by example or past experience.

Words like teacher: Knowledge. Skills. Ready to learn something by example or past experience.

Words like black: Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Words like white: People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Words like military: Associated with armed forces, warfare. Aggression.being threatened by someone or something.

Words like corner: No escape. Hidden Unavoidable. Beware of choices. Loneliness and trouble.

Words like test: Examination. Proof. Knowledge. Abilities being challenged.

Words like white: People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Words like kids: Childhood. Innocent. Joy without profit. Warning of family quarrels.

Words like toys: Amusement. Youthful play. Ready to enjoy a more carefree life.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like moving: Change. New start. Ready to leave something behind.

Words like hurry: The end of a situation. Danger of an accident. Doomed for disappointment.
Le fin.

Haha moonman..

Yea, I suppose you're right Jan, last year was probably the best year of my life, and I'm not looking forward to this year.

Haha at the dream analyser's last 2 responses:
Words like moving: Change. New start. Ready to leave something behind.

Words like hurry: The end of a situation. Danger of an accident. Doomed for disappointment.

:confused2

Most people don't really look forward to going back to school after summer vacation...is there something different about this year that makes you dread going back more? I can't imagine not wanting to go back to school is a significant to have a trippy dream.

Re: Re: Analyse my dream

Originally posted by Nick
Watch Billy Madison lately?

Haha, naw

Most people don't really look forward to going back to school after summer vacation...is there something different about this year that makes you dread going back more? I can't imagine not wanting to go back to school is a significant to have a trippy dream.

*shrugs* not really, except that I know that theres gonna be a lot more work, and I'm probably not gonna be in a lot of my friends classes.

Ha...Actually, there was a Twilight Zone like that where the guy was afraid to go to sleep because he knew he'd wake up dead. :biggrin2:

He ended up crashing out the window. Luckily, he was on the first floor...ROTFLMAO

Back