• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An URL cloaker (rediertor) host for a domain

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
I am looking for a URL cloaking (redirection) provider that actually cloaks your URl to a www.[anything].com that, ofcourse there would be no free ones, u have to pay for.

I tried the first one, didnt work, when I went to http://moocow2000.com (my test. It should be my first site I made) it didnt work. Now Ill try the other one... I bet it wont work... nothing this good is free and works... lol

:confused2 You mean you don't have your own domain? Sorry, I misunderstood.

Nope. I want to get one with Geocities but they dont except international orders yet; BASTARDS! Anyhoo, thats why im trying to find this thingy...

Check out www.redirection.net for US$5 per annum I believe they do what you are looking for (cloaked redirection for your own domain name). redirection.net are part of www.tera-byte.com

I am going to be offering this service myself in a couple of months time. Alas, I am too busy with other projects just at the moment!

Cheers
:)

You are asking thinks that aren't right.
Is one of your posts, you talk about moocow2000.com, a domain.
Then in an other post, you state that you want a subdomain?

www.mydomain.com offer cloacked redirects
There are tons of services that offer subdomain redirects with cloaking.

Originally posted by LeX
Lemme ask you something, TRUNKS: Do you have a domain?

Hehe - that's a very good question - because there are lots of reasonably priced domain registrars out there who also offer domain redirection as part of the deal. For example http://www.stargate.com/ are good value - around US$9

:)

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Nope. I want to get one with Geocities but they dont except international orders yet; BASTARDS! Anyhoo, thats why im trying to find this thingy...

You want to buy a domain from Geocities??? Why? Buy it from a cheap registrar and then use mydomain or similar to redirect it for free.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you want to do. :confused2

Back