• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An explanation or warning would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvand

Hello,

I am not sure how my reply to a post that degraded me and my company is illegal but I would appreciate a warning or an explanation of why its illegal so I don't do it again. My post was removed from the topic that stated Arvixe is a one month old company. I just attempted to clear up the situation yet my post was removed.

All it contained was this:

I have been doing business under a different name (www.servixe.com) since december 2002 (the domain is registered Jan 2003) which means that I am not all that new as the WHOIS puts it.

Thank you,

Arvand Sabetian

The reason for that is, my customer uighur at uighurstudent.com already e-mailed them and got no response. The reason he e-mailed them was because his post was also removed... For one reason or another.

That would be because mdenison wanted feedback on some hosts of which yours wasn't one, so uighur didn't need to recommend any host unless he has used one from the list himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back