• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An easy method

faizy999

Hallo guy's i want an affiliate program or any individual advertiser who pay me through ikobo merchants
pay per click
pop ups
both type of advertise will be accepted .
For individual advertisers. They pay me when my account balance reaches 50$.

I have come across a few in the last few months but I just can't remember which ones as I deal with alot of affiliate programs on a daily basis.

Why can't you accept paypal or e-gold payments?

Simple concept: they're cheap bastards. Now, instead of searching through your site with google search engine, which will make you some money, they'd rather go directly to google.com and search, so you ain't pocketing anything.

Hey i search google handred times for such a affiliate i can't found anything.....
ans i use ikobo because it sevices are availabel in my country. Thks

also, I noticed with google search, you only get paid for the sponserd links, and not for someon using it. I mean I was getting about 4 or 5 searches a day and making $0.04 on a good day. I decided it wasnt worth the hassell, and could use the space for a more profitable way.

If you got paid for every click within the Google Adsense Search Program then I would even be using it in some way of other.

They only pay you for the sponsored listing clickthru's.

I find Google Adsense is the best for it's Contextual Ads and not for the Search Engine program that they have to offer.

Back