• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alternative to netwhistle

Albert

Well, the service of netwhistle is fine for me, but I would like to know, if there are other free services like netwhistle.

Thanks
Albert

Thanks, I've been there. First of all, I use Linux and I don't want to download a programm as you have to do with servercheck.

Netwhistle is ok for me, but I would like to have some summary, maybe a weekly report of down times. Netwhistle shows *every* check in the log, so you see a lot of lines which I am not interested in. A log like "down from til", which is x hours or down x hours in week/month x, would be fine.

I made some testpages at different FWPs and now I want to check which FWP has the most down times within a certain period.

Hi Albert,

I'm the developer of QWK.Mon.

Just so you know, downtime reporting has recently been brought online in the host management interface of QWK.Mon. It will show you just status changes, like when a host goes up or down.

FWIW,

--
Travis Burnside
QWK.Mon Developer
http://www.qwkmon.com

Originally posted by Travis
I'm the developer of QWK.Mon

I registered with your service, but was unable to config with Linux Netscape 4.7. Private mails are welcome.

Back