• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

alternative to name.com

sense

name com increased it's price from 7,99$ to 8,99$.

any registrar now with a price under 8$ ? a reliable one.

The extra dollar you pay at name or domainsite is worth not having to deal with GoDaddy IMO.

godaddy,enom, namecheap.com and registor.com are the best and giving cheap price , also released some coupens to get dicount

Currently 1 & 1 is offering $4 for the first year on new names but 1&1 is pretty horrible at everything so be wary.
namecheap gives a free ssl so the $10 is worth it if you're gonna use ssl
godaddy is your best bet if you don't mind their awful ui and want to save a buck
RRTV3 30% off godaddy
threekings $8.81 namecheap

I'd go with namecheap because ssl + not having to deal with godaddy's ui is worth $2

Last edited:
i use resell.biz and dotstrar.com, both have good pricing. if you dont mind paying a dollar more namecheap is pretty good.

Currently 1 & 1 is offering $4 for the first year on new names but 1&1 is pretty horrible at everything so be wary.
namecheap gives a free ssl so the $10 is worth it if you're gonna use ssl
godaddy is your best bet if you don't mind their awful ui and want to save a buck
RRTV3 30% off godaddy
threekings $8.81 namecheap

I'd go with namecheap because ssl + not having to deal with godaddy's ui is worth $2

Domain name it is very serious stuff and you should pay more attention on it and you count cents. Domain name registrar choice is very important one. That is very everything starts from.

What you pay is what you get.....if you go for cheaper domain registrar you may get CHEAP service, after all Domain name is your identity and is the matter of concern. Difference of 1-2 $ / year should not a big issue to think over it.

What you pay is what you get.....if you go for cheaper domain registrar you may get CHEAP service, after all Domain name is your identity and is the matter of concern. Difference of 1-2 $ / year should not a big issue to think over it.

For domain name registrar stability is main index. and if you are registering not one domain name difference in few dollars can be appreciable

For domain name registrar stability is main index. and if you are registering not one domain name difference in few dollars can be appreciable

indeed it's.

domainsite has a price under 8$ without DNS management tools but they have blocked my account due to insufficient account information.

I would like to stay away from Godaddy as much as possible. terrible user interface.

so I decided to stay with name.com. good support.

domainsite is cheap and reliable, Idotz.net used to be cheap aswell but they hiked there prices. they both U.S based.
(u.k) 123-reg

Just remember the currency value these days is changing very fast, USD,GBP,EURO so theres a new market opening (to register) who knows what its gonna be like in 1/2 years time for renewals...

Back