• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alpha Account | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Proxy Sites Allowed | Only 25$/M

c00ldude123

Hello guys Mutha Hostings presents Alpha hosting account with unmetered space and bandwidth proxy sites are allowed.We are presenting this plan on our brand new server with high specs.

Plan Details:

Disk Space:100GB
Bandwidth:1TB
Unlimited account creation
SSH Access
Instant upgrading to Master Reseller for your customers on selected plans created by you
Great support via online chat on site,Yahoo,G Talk,Ticket Support,Email support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
10 Days 100% Money back guarantee if not satisfied by our service

FAQ:

1.What is Alpha Account?
Ans:Alpha accounts can create Master Reseller accounts which lots of people are selling in DP and many other forums.

2.How i can create Master Reseller accounts?
Ans:You will just have to add a package first in WHM Reseller and tell me its name then whenever you will create account in that plan it will be automatically upgraded to Master Reseller accounts with space and bandwidth you providing.

3.Will i get private nameservers?
Ans:Yes,we will provide you private nameservers.

4.Where are the servers located?
Ans: Servers are located in US,hence no chance of Warez content.

5.Is legal adult content allowed?
Ans:Yes,you can host legal adult content.

6.What if my client hosts warez content?
Ans:In this case we will inform you about it and give you 48 hours to suspend that account or remove the files if not we will terminate the clients account not yours.

7.How many such accounts you are selling?
Ans:Currently we are selling only 5 such accounts.

8.Is there any hidden charges for anything?
Ans:No,we will charge you 25$/Month nothing more then that.

9.I have some questions to ask where should i ask?
Ans:Ask them here or PM me or you can try online site support at our site MuthaHostings.Com or you can contact me on Google talk : ashishmjain12@gmail.com or you can come online on yahoo!: muthahostings

Price:25$/Month :angel:

Back