• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

alladvantage.com closed up!

Good Riddence!
I wish they would have come out months ago & admitted they didn't have teh $$ to pay members instead of sending false emails claiming you cheated their program!

My only question is are they going to send out 1099s for money paid in 2000 ?

I think its funny that they are not going to pay you if you didnt have the minimum amount.... look at all the cash they saved that they didnt have heh... kinda glad I was in the negatives when they closed hehe... thing is what will we do with the damn anti-virus program we was paying for...

i'm glad they closed.....i went to check my account couple of weeks ago and i calculated that i can make a max of $1.60 CDN a month and it would take me like 3 years to be eligable for payout....pretty sad hun?
and they also said i was chetin when i actually did reach the minimun payout! those bastards.....hun...atleast no one else would have to go through that ;)

heh

Well you knew they weren't going to last with their crappy business model. Luckily I got in early, got my cash from them, and stopped seriously promoting 'em before their big crash. I mean it was really bad, the bar wasn't even showing ads the last two months, just showing default AllAdvantage images. :)

when i got to the minimum i also got a email saying i cheated so i just emailed them back telling them to delete my account becuase they were one big ripoff and i didnt want anything to do with them LOL and they replied with we are still looking into your account.

I probably got paid something near $1,000 total from them but never received around $500 becuase they said I was cheating...then they said I wasn't...then they said I was....then they said my address exists...then they said it did....then they said someone I referred was cheating...then they siad he wasn't..then thye said I chated...then they said I didn't.... and so on!!
Too bad they didn't have enough class to just tell everyone several months ago "sorry we don't have the $$ to pay you", rather than calling everyone a cheater.

On a side note--several months ago someone I knew who signed up for Alladvantage but never used it got a email from them saying they were going to start charging them $6 a month because they WEREN'T using the viewbar

I got paid over $50 two months ago. Anyway I think that they had to expand too fast. So many people are so greedy and wanted to make money with their system. That means more servers more ads and more speed. They should have set a limit.

Originally posted by BBReplay
On a side note--several months ago someone I knew who signed up for Alladvantage but never used it got a email from them saying they were going to start charging them $6 a month because they WEREN'T using the viewbar

lol :D

Yeah, that'll be $6 a month for a program you never use. Thankyou very much! ;)

I've had a terrible experience with them.
For a year i've recieved around $700 a month through referrels and me surfing the minimum 5 hours to get my check.
3 months ago they said some of my referrels were cheating, so they sent me a check for around $130 each month. Then finally they said I was cheating, so they closed my account.

Back