• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

All domian name owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilgee

If you have a domain name you are not using, I will like to use it to start more websites. I will place 1 google ad on the site. Please PM me if u have any.

how trustable, you cant even spell domain.

you can just start a site with any domain, so you should specify what kind of domain are you looking for

Anyways, we are giving you a domain name for free and you are just going to put a google ad on it? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me :|

agreed guys,

if you need to use any of those .be for free, we can offer that too, though its no longer free but its a DOMAIN afterall.

Last edited:
Are you looking for domain names to use or sites? Mention of Google ad's would suggest sites not domain names.

Decker said:
Are you looking for domain names to use or sites? Mention of Google ad's would suggest sites not domain names.
I assume he means he would put your ad on his site if you give him a domain.

Really - Bruce I asked for a confirmation on it.
Maybe leave it till he responds - see first post.

Polykranopalous - Really any kind of domains. If i think i can get it going great, ill use it.

eL.D1n1 - Have you ever heared of Typo. Yes, i know how to spell it.

stuffradio - Kinda like a partner ship (Need a trusting person). If the domain gets big traffic and all, you decide to sell it, I only ask for small % out of it for working with it.

Decker - Im looking for domain names.

Anymore questions people.

Sorry for taking so long to get back at yea.

lilgee said:
stuffradio - Kinda like a partner ship (Need a trusting person). If the domain gets big traffic and all, you decide to sell it, I only ask for small % out of it for working with it.

Well, you used domain for personal use and if owner of domain wants to sell it, evenif big traffic, why should he give a % to you ? Just shows other side here. You had your fun with domain, why you forget that before asking for a share ?

lol

Last edited:
TAnderson said:
Well, you used domain for personal use and if owner of domain wants to sell it, evenif big traffic, why should he give a % to you ? Just shows other side here. You had your fun with domain, why you forget that before asking for a share ?

lol

Thomas

Well, i take my time and build up the domain so that should worth summin. I would understand if i was ask for big % but i only askin for small. Datz not much to ask for.

lilgee said:
Well, i take my time and build up the domain so that should worth summin. I would understand if i was ask for big % but i only askin for small. Datz not much to ask for.
Yeah but you took time and develop it for YOURSELF, not out of anyone's request or offer. You would develop it because you will need it.

Its not abt asking for big or small %, its the attitude.

You don't sound requesting here, but demanding.
I have some 10 free .com and .info, which I thought about may be offering for free without any ad binding, as I don't care much abt revenue loss, if its helping someone, but the very line demanding abt % drives me away.

Point her eis, you need domain from someone, or you can purchase .info for 1.99$ as you advise other person above, or get it for $2.99 from yahoo even, besides godaddy i guess is offerring one cheap and ipower also does for cheap.

So, why you look forward to others providing you with one of theirs domains is not that explainable.

May be you don't have strong business proposal, sicne you never mentioned the type of domain or what site you are developing etc. or maybe you are not ready to take risk and want someone who has already purchased it to vouch for it. So, if it goes good, fine, then you demand % claiming your time and related but forgetting that you had option of purchasing it, though you did all this for your ownself.

But if it does not work, so poor person offering it is there to suffer.

What you ask does make sense, if someone asks you to use it and agrees on same, but here you are requesting person, so better would be a request not demand % from domain selling, which is what a person will do only if he is in loss or gets good ffer. Till it gets him enough to renew domain for further, he may continue to keep it.

Just my opinion here,
Rest everyone is knowledgeable enough, but i am off this now, with those lines demanding % share, evenif small.

Last edited:
well i'm guessing its all gonna be linking to or parked for your main site or only one site.

so if say 3 people give ou their domains to park or link to, it wouldn't be allowed to put 3 diff. adsense codes/ads on a site.

or i may have understood you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back