• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Aletiahosting, My-Acen, Tera-Byte ...

The_ReVenger

Ok, i wanna know who is the best.
I'm looking into the following details :

- Features
- Bandwith
- Reliable
- Trustable
- Price
- Space
- Support

Thanks !

Please tell me (if you do not know the other things that i'm asking) if they are reliable, trustable, fast and good .......

Last edited:
You could probably find out plenty of info on all 3 of those by doing a search here in the forums...
In the end decide who matches YOUR requirements the best.

Please can anyone tell which is the most fastest, reliable and trustable of thos 3 i named :

My-Acen
Tera-Byte
AletiaHosting

All three are very reliable. It's up to you to decide which to go with. I would recommend myacen or aletia. :cool:

lol.

Originally posted by The_ReVenger
Please can anyone tell which is the most fastest, reliable and trustable of thos 3 i named :

My-Acen
Tera-Byte
AletiaHosting

Well .. depends .. whats your budget ??

What do u need your hosting for ??

I can only recommend Myacen, as I've haven't been hosted with anyone else, simply because Myacen is great, so why would I move? Vote [1] Myacen. :D

All three are great, it depends on what your looking for. All come highly recommended.

I'm looking for at least 100mb space, 15gb bandwith, php/mysql/cgi, and a great service and much uptime

ASP is an extra, but i prefer it

Last edited:

Well the ASP thing isn't that important, only an extra for me

go with myacen .. you wont be sorry ... and i'm sure they'll add asp at a later stage.

What does My-Acen has that Tera-Byte doesn't has ?

Defenitly AletiaHosting.com is the least best here, tera-byte and my-acen seem to have defeated it LOL ..... but answer my question please.

What does My-Acen has that Tera-Byte doesn't has ?

Defenitly AletiaHosting.com is the least best here, tera-byte and my-acen seem to have defeated it LOL ..... but answer my question please.

Tera-Byte is a massive company
Myacen isn't as big as tera-byte

Tera-Byte is located in canada
Myacen is located in australia.

Tera-Byte has its own NOC
Myacen has dedicated servers.

But myacen is really good ... i have no experience with tera-byte so cannot comment.

tera-byte is very good and fast although a little more expensive then myacen...I am thinking about switching to myacen if they meet my requirments (as I posted in another topic)

Back