• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ajax developer needs hosting

egomac

im an ajax developer based from the Philippines and im looking for a free hosting to house my various PHP/MySQL scripts. Anyone who could help would be deeply appreciated. Just a small space and badwidth with no ads. Need to publish some articles and tutorials. Open to mutual agreement if ever. Many thanx! :)

Last edited:
I am interested on this. I will setup your account asap, and host it along our paid clients, so it will be quality ;) Contact me on msn or any other im if you need.

got it but you are offline most of the time.. :) can i contact you elsewhere? thanx...

Last edited:
PM me I can set you up a account with

500MB Storage
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
20 Databases/Emails/Subdomains/FTP Accounts
A Linkback to our company is required.

PM Me if interested.

tommi said:
PM me I can set you up a account with

500MB Storage
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
20 Databases/Emails/Subdomains/FTP Accounts
A Linkback to our company is required.

PM Me if interested.

Thank you.. i already sent you a PM...

ego, we can accomodate you and infact we have accomodated a few from phil and thailand as well.

Feel free to visit our forum to post your request. Approval is usually within 24 hours if none of our 4 admins are online.

Back