• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AJAX developer needs hosting

you might want to try using a proxy such as unipeak.net to get your self up and running. you can check out what i have to offer that way at least and make an account.

if you are looking for a really fast server with a great admin :) join us :) to refresh your dns try unpluging your modem, then repluging it along with any routers or anything else of that nature you may have. Then refresh your dns in windows by clicking on your network icon and hit repair connection. Then giga-host should show up :)

still looking..

--------------------------------------------------
The Creator,
saw your site. Im looking for something with no ads in it..
Thanks anyways...
Cheers!

hey m8 this is simple just ask m8 pm me with what you need like the main domain space bw i dont mind just ask since im in my whm i can set it up straight away!

Hello,

Vlexo.com can provide what you need. Open up a thread in the vlexo.com support forums with what you want. All that would be required is a simple sponsorship text link:

Sponsored by Vlexo.com

We also run the latest softwares and Internet Language programming would be no problem seeing as we run the latest versions.

Regards,

hey
i can offer you our ZeroOne Plan

QP - ZeroOne
100mb Space
1GB Bandwidth
10 of Each Feature (Databases etc)
No Domains
Fantastico
Cron Jobs
Webmail
phpMyAdmin
AwStats
Raw Log Managers
Apache Handlers
All in return of a leaderboard bidvertiser ad

Post An Application In Forum on http://quotapanel.us.to/forum To Sign UP or pm me

hi,
i have a reseller hosting account (with cpanel+fantastico ) where i can provide exactly all what you stated as required in above lines ...

condition :
1> all sites you are going to host will be just verified once for content(No illegal content) and language(only ENGLISH) check.
2>you have to place just 1 google link ad. in a page.
3>basic free package is only for 3 months , based on your site(s) performance it will auto renew for next 3 months...like so as long as you wish...

if interested ,

mail me at two4one+freewebspace_removethis@gmail.com

Back