• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ahost.Ro - *25GB & Free TLD !

Mogadishu

:welcome: AHOST.Ro - Free Hosting Offer

All plans include:
cPanel 10
FANTASTICO

Addon Domains, Parked Domains
PHP, Perl, CGI, SSI, MySQL, Postgresql, Frontpage Extensions
Webmail, POP3, IMAP
FTP & Browser upload
HTML editor
Fantastico Deluxe: One click installs of popular scripts
CGI: Guestbook, Counter, Clock, Countdown, FormMail
Shared SSL
Hotlink Protection
AWStats and Webalizer statistics
Custom error pages, Cron jobs, .htaccess, password protected directory

1. INSTANT HOSTING PLAN
cPanel + fantastico
1 MYSQL Data base
1 FTP Account
50 MB Disk storage
1024 MB Monthly Traffic
^NO ADS (NO FORUM POSTING. )
To Get This Plan Please Go HERE:
http://ahost.ro/instant.html

NOTE: You have to Use This Key:
Code:
Ahost.Ro-Instant-Hosting

Be Sure You TYPE The Right eMail. (Fake email Won't Give you the Details of account)
Also You Can Host Your Own DOMAIN ! Just Use the .com ,.org ,.net ,.info ,.be ,.ro ,.biz extension.
To Get A SubDomain You Have To Use the: ahost.ro (extension) EX: yourname.ahost.ro
NOTE: No SPAM/WAREZ/opyrighted material (48Hours to Update ur webSite)
You Can UPGRADE TO OTHER PLAN When You Wish ~!!~

2. INSTANT PhpBB FORUMS
PHPBB Forums - Make your PhpBB forum INSTANT For FREE WITHOUT ADS Or Any Other BANNER !

Check (for More INFO):
http://ahost.ro/instantforums.html

3. Free Web Hosting: Basic Plan - 50 Posts Required (*ONE TIME)

Webspace: 100 Mb
Transfer: 3000 Mb
2 Email Accounts
2 Ftp accounts
2 Sub domains
2 MySql/Postgresql Databases
2 Addon domains
2 Parked domains
ADS On Every Page (On the TOP) - ( ADS = Vertical Or Horizontal) OR FREE ADS (100% FREE Hosting) If You Can Do 10 posts/Month on the Forum)

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS HOSTING PLAN]CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS HOSTING PLAN

4. Free Web Hosting: Corporate Plan - 100 Posts Required (*ONE TIME)

Webspace: 200 Mb
Transfer: 6000 Mb
5 Email Accounts
5 Ftp accounts
5 Sub domains
5 MySql/Postgresql Databases
5 Addon domains
5 Parked domains
ADS On Every Page (On the TOP) - ( ADS = Vertical Or Horizontal)OR FREE ADS (100% FREE Hosting) If You Can Do 20 posts/Month on the Forum)

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS HOSTING PLAN]CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS HOSTING PLAN

5. Free Web Hosting: Enterprise Plan - 150 Posts Required (*ONE TIME)

Webspace: 300 Mb
Data-transfer: 9000 Mb
10 Email Accounts
10 Ftp accounts
10 Sub domains
10 MySql/Postgresql Databases
10 Addon domains
10 Parked domains
ADS On Every Page (On the TOP) - ( ADS = Vertical Or Horizontal)OR FREE ADS (100% FREE Hosting) If You Can Do 30 posts/Month on the Forum)

6. Free Web Hosting: CUSTOM PLAN - 350 Posts Required (*ONE TIME)

Webspace: From 100 Mb Up to MAX. 1000MB
Data-transfer: From 4000 Mb Up to MAX 25000 MB
50 Email Accounts
50 Ftp accounts
50 Sub domains
50 MySql/Postgresql Databases
50 Addon domains
50 Parked domains
ADS On Every Page (On the TOP) - ( ADS = Vertical Or Horizontal)OR FREE ADS (100% FREE Hosting) If You Can Do 50 posts/Month on the Forum)
NOTE: To get a custom Plan You Need To HAVE YOUR OWN DOMAIN And +300 Hits/Day)

(*ONE TIME) = You Don't Need to Make xxx posts/Month or Week. You Need to make xxx posts to get The PLAN you want (This Is If you Will PUT The ADS)...

PS: These Are not The Best Free Plans From the "Free Web Hosting WORLD" BUT Will Be The BEST Free WEB HOSTING From THE World (This is Our Wish - To Offer You The Best Free Web Hosting NOT The BEST Free Web Hosting PLANS) .

REQUEST FREE HOSTING HERE.

7. Free IMAGE Hosting

File extensions allowed: bmp, pcx, tiff, wmf, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, mpg, avi
File size limit: 5024 KB !
http://www.photohost.alexzander.ro/index.php

8. FREE DOMAINS (TLD) - 99% FREE :D

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

NOTE: You CAN REQUEST ANY PLAN YOU WISH (Exception Make CUSTOM PLAN) WITHOUT FORUM POSTING !
Request on the provided link and you get your hosting account in less than 5 Hours ;) !

Or (EVEN EASY) Pm me WITH:

NAME/EMAIL/DOMAIN/DESCRIPTION/PLAN YOU WISH

Thank you For Visiting Our WebSite.

* 25 GB BANDWIDTH

Yes..I Agree with you Guys...but For 1 Year i think 1000 posts aren't so many ...
In MAX 4 months You can do Over 1000 Posts.. Only if you have 10 Min./Day free time to post on the forum.

friend.. i got a hosting for your site since a month and now the site is not working .. i mean looks like the account has been deleted or something ??

friend.. i got a hosting for your site since a month and now the site is not working .. i mean looks like the account has been deleted or something ??
Same with mine ... I do hope it comes back as I want to back up my site desperately!

the same thing for me pad .. i did not take a backup db for my forum .. i really need this account and i need this db ! i hope it is only a tmrary error.

the same thing for me pad .. i did not take a backup db for my forum .. i really need this account and i need this db ! i hope it is only a tmrary error.
So do I. I custom coded something and it took me bloody AGES! :(

I'm so Glad to hear that !! the ahost.ro is back again :D !! your site is one of the best man !! keep the good work up ! and please tell us when anything happen !

good luck !

Back