• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ahh Womens

Mistake #1: Dont become the 'tri' in triangle :p

Mistake #2: Dont try to rationally understand some women's motives and actions, you'll just get a headache.

Mistake #3: Imo, shouldnt of had went to that gettogether or soemthing. Or if you knew the guy and was invited, shouldnt of had expected the girl to stay with you all night. If we think of it this way, before that day, if we ad up all the time you spent with her, it would add up to more then a couple hours. So for her to spend an hour or two with the other dude to explain the situation or something is normal imo and you would of expected it no? But then again Im just someone on the internet saying my oppinion :p

At least you dont feel bad, thumbs up, heh

Wojtek said:
So for her to spend an hour or two with the other dude to explain the situation or something is normal imo and you would of expected it no?

That is why I said I wasn't worried at the time :p It's more the fact what happened at the end of the night that got to me. But yeah, i'm happy again, which is all that matters :)

If I've learned ANYTHING from the endless hours of anime I subject myself to watching, is that if you really want it, go for it, it shouldn't matter if others around you get hurt because of your happiness.

But hey, like I have any experience in that area. In fact, consider yourself lucky, that you don't lead a patheically empty life like I do, with little to no interaction with the opposite sex - and on the slight occasion I do, its with someone that's still acceptable to hot, but 5+ years my senior.

My comments? Keep trying. Even if you look like an asshat. From the post it seemed important to you, so why give up? Slacker. That's what I'd do; and no one wants to do things I do :(

Last edited:
in a relationship tandoc its not always about I, I, I, I and what I want.
You gotta consier the other person too. And like mr moon said in his blog, whatever makes her hapy makes him happy, tho he'd prefer she'd be with him of course.

That's life, and life aint some cool nothing goes wrong and always happy ending anime serie :p
It's has its ups and downs and twisted unexpeced turns of events.

To finish that off, if you keep trying and trying and pushing against her will eventually she's gonna become REAL tired of all this crap. Now they'r still 'friend' or whatever, and like I said you never know whats behind the corner so it may not be over yet :bandit2:

Not all anime have happy endings. In fact, a lot of them can be downright depressing, like any good drama.

But Moonman says that she still has interest, otherwise I wouldn't have said so, and just let it drop...

Nah it's over. I can assure you of that. I'm a nice guy, but when I get treated like that, I don't give more chances.

Yeah, in a case like that, eventually you got to look out for number #1. That, of course, being you. If you went crawling back to her your life is over, and I can see you know that.

Good on ya, Mr. Moon. Pick up, move forward, and be a man. The ladies are ----ing awesome, but you gotta go with the one that's right for you. Obviously, it's not her.

Back