• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ages?

Dusty we arent playing hi/low or hot/cold or pin the tail on the donkey. just trying to guess the age of Gayowulf :) Base your guess on my replies and general conduct.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Dusty we arent playing hi/low or hot/cold or pin the tail on the donkey. just trying to guess the age of Gayowulf :) Base your guess on my replies and general conduct.

over the hill? Older than dirt? Clues, we need clues!

Was that a representation of you emerging from the corner, Sailorjoto?

Oh Gayowulf, you're making it too difficult! All I asked for was a simple high or low :D . Hmm. Well, you're over 16, you're under 40. I'd say you're nearer one of the extremes, not in the middle ground (but that's just a guess, I'm not basing it on anything). Am I wa-- oh yes, not playing hot or cold. Am I on the right road, or does this one dead end :D

Originally posted by Toefur

--> 18, almost 19. [/B]

according to the calendar thing, you and I have the same birthday, toefur... except I'm turning 20. yeah! scorpios rock!!

Back