• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Again willing to trade off

FeediaCo

Because of the new server move on http://proshosting.net are financially low. Yes customers that pay are helping us out but I am willing to trade off (aside from money) any services that i can offer to you. What I need done is to have a phpbb forum customized and made very secure because I get too many spammers on phpbb and I know that it is most widely easily customized. So what I need from you is to Secure a fresh install of phpbb, and also put my google ads on the top and bottom. And alter the colors to match my site. I am willing to offer any type of service such as free lifetime hosting, reseller, or one google ad in place of mine on my forum. I know this is much to ask but if you can bear with me while this has been a rough week for my company too :) Plus, I just started college so I have homework out the wazoo. But if this is too much to ask please do not reply and say this kid is stupid, or just WTF?! are you kidding me? Only those who can help please reply. Thank you for your time, and I hope to find someone kind enough to provide the services to me.

Thanks in advance,
John, President of Proshosting.net

But he didnt ask for us to mod an SMF install ;) Also, matey - what services are we talking exactly ? Drop me a pm :)

Back