• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

After commin' back...

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
Well, after I came back, I was thuroughly greeted by the post of MCT in another topic.

Sorry to say it, but I guess I'll be going. I've had fun here ever since I joined in 2002 (or so.) But for now, we must part our ways everyone...

good bye and good day.

Yeah, well, bye. I think it's really gay that you leave because of one post. But I applaud the author in making you leave. It's people like you and posts like this that piss me off. Nothing more selfish. It's like guys ho threaten to jump off a bridge just for attention. Find a creative outlet that doesn't annoy people.

PHASE CONTROL!

Man did me and Johnson have fun with that one.

iyeru42 said:
Well, after I came back, I was thuroughly greeted by the post of MCT in another topic.

Sorry to say it, but I guess I'll be going. I've had fun here ever since I joined in 2002 (or so.) But for now, we must part our ways everyone...

good bye and good day.
this is what i am tlaking about. you act like you want to come back, but then you just keep complainging and arguing with people. you are an adult man, act like it. stop crying. people like it when you give helpfull advise on things, but when you just come here to argue with us, it i s just annoying. you have to learn your place and get along. so, if you are coming back, welcome back, and try to get along with everyone.

All right, I'm back.. but I'm no longer going to do that. Sorry if I've said anything bad in the past. {Lock Thread Please if needed}

Back